- Author's Note -

This story is directly linked to "A Chance at Happiness", also written by myself.

It is Post War, but Severus and Albus are alive.

Hogwarts reopens and welcomes not only past students, but also new students from other Magical Schools, especially from Durmstrung.

Although Severus has resigned, Albus asks him to return, since they need more professors to be able to support the extra students.

A young, beautiful, clever, pureblood witch, who comes from a very old Wizarding family that is also known in the Muggle World comes to finish her education at Hogwarts.

All eyes are on her, due to her status and undeniable exceptional beauty.

She will be sorted into Slytherin and excel at all subjects.

One day, the ill-conceived marriage law comes up and literally shakes up the whole magical world.

She is eligible for marriage and so is Severus.

Due to her fame and beauty, she is sought after almost by everyone, including very old and rich Wizards, which sickens her.

Severus is also sought after, since he is considered a war hero, but the last thing he needs is a babbly woman next to him.

Albus offers them the solution to try and get along together, basing their marriage on convenience and brains.

This is their story, given by both main characters' perspective.

It contains mature content, so please if you don't like it, don't read it.

ENJOY!