| 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙺𝚌𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝙰 |

.
.
.
.
.

Prompt: The fans have been wanting to see Ji-Ah do a solo dance for a while. That is until Ateez's manager talks to Ji-Ah about doing a solo dance at Kcon LA. This will be about her reacting to the dance remix she is going to learn. Also how she kept it from her members and the boys reaction.

These are the songs she will be preforming: It will be in the same order I have it.

1

2

Her performance outfits:

1

2

2

Her reaction:She loved the idea of the first dance because that has always been the style she did

Her reaction:
She loved the idea of the first dance because that has always been the style she did. Except for the part where the instructor did the butt part that is something the Ji-Ah has never done before. Being the only female member in a boy group made her dancing more boyish I guess you can say. She has never done a full on dance that had shows her body.

For the second dance she was open to it but was worried that she wouldn't be able to pull if these type of dance moves. The second dance had a bit more body rolls and she even was going to have to dance on the floor. She has never been able to do this type of girl dance and was totally excited. She was happy that their was some elements that she can do but was very open to try something new.

Keeping it a secret:
It was very hard for Ji-Ah to keep it a secret especially for the boys. She just wanted to go on and on about how practice was going for her and what she was having trouble with. Another thing was sneaking out at night to go to her practices. She almost got caught by Seonghwa one time but came up with a lie saying she had to go buy some emergency girl things.

He ended up believing her and didn't question her about it. Since that day she has been more careful with sneaking out. Another thing she had to be careful about was talking about it because she almost started to talk about her practice while at lunch with the boys but caught herself and pretended to cough.

Her performance:

Ji-Ah POV:
We just finished preforming it was time for the boys to go and do a special performance. They were going to do a performance of our sunbaes song very good. I couldn't do it because of my solo dance I was going to do.

When the boys found out that I wasn't going to do it I had to come up with a lie and say that I forgot some moves. Our manager was in on it too so they had played along. While the boys where performing I was getting ready.
I was so nervous for my solo stage and how everyone would react to me.

The people who bad set it up had put me as a mystery act. I finally heard the boys stop that ment it was finally my time to go up. I made sure I had a mask on because the instructor said to do that so people wouldn't know who I was in the beginning. Then when the first song started to take it off.

"Ji-Ah you're on"

The boys reaction:

Hongjoong:
After their performance he was trying to find Ji-Ah when the staff rushed them to see the next performance. He was shocked to say the least. He heart of course was beating very fast. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and had a big smile of his face seeing her perform. But in the beginning he was kinda hurt that she didn't tell him but understood that is was a secret thing and that none of the other members knew of it. He also got very protective and jealous too. Gave her lots of affection and wouldn't stop telling her how proud he was if her even when they where back at their hotel room.

SeongHwa:
Being that they have a mother daughter type of relationship he was very protective yet proud. She is his baby after all and she was dancing like that in front of people. SeongHwa scold her once she got off of the stage but also gave her a big hug saying he was proud. She was confused to say the least but ended up getting 'Grounded' by him.

Yunho:
Yunho was shocked like everyone once else but was very proud of her having her own solo stage. He also knew that he would immediately tease about some moves once she got off the stage. Would never let her live it down but told her that be was still very proud of her and that she would have to show him some of the moves.

Yeosang:
He got very embarrassed when she did some specific moves. He even looked away because she got him flustered. When she came up to them after her performance he couldn't look at her in the eyes. Ji-Ah teased him about how he was to embarrassed to look at her in the eyes. After a bit he went back to normal and told her that he was proud.

San:
He was so confused in the beginning and couldn't believe what he was seeing. Let's just say that he , Wooyoung and Jongho where most likely the loudest ones cheering for her. He kept screaming so much and hyping her up. After she finished he kept complementing her and how much he wanted to see her perform again.

Mingi:
She is so soft around the members and him that he was confused in why she didn't tell him or them about this. He was a very proud friends and just had a cute proud smile on his face while watching her. He gave her a forehead kiss and a big hug when she finished her performance.

Wooyoung:
Wooyoung kept screaming once he saw who the special performance was. He knew that she had it in her especially since he had taught her a few things about her expressions and things like that. He started to hit on her a bit after her performance just to mess around but get smacked on the head by her laughing.

Jongho:
They are best friends. He isn't the type of person to scream out but once he saw her he was shocked but quickly started to scream. He kept hyping her up even after her performance. He even screamed out 'That's my bestfriend!!!!'. He was just so proud of her as a best friend but also as a brother.

.
.
.
.
.