𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Nooo!"

°°°°°°

"Why do you think they put their hands back down?" Riley asked Maya as the three of us stood in the hallway.

"Because neither of your dads would call on them." Maya laughed making me look at her in a blank stare while Riley looked sad. "And I don't think he ever will again."

"Life used to be so simple, Maya." Riley shook her head. "Wake up, brush our hair, eat cereal, pick up the bowls of cereal that I dropped."

"When did all of this pressure happened?" Maya asked to no one specifically.

"When our childhood ended." I told them with a sad smile. "We live our childhood but then one moment changes it all and we leave it but it's our decision if we want to let ourselves go back a bit."

"That was deep." Maya and Riley nodded as I chuckle.

"But why do boys have it easy they get to ask. Oh, yeah they wouldn't last a day in our shoes. Waiting for them to get the courage to ask us."

Maya and I looked at her with furrow eyes as I ask, "Well, why don't we ask or at least do something to push them into asking us. I mean I'm an old soul at heart so."

"We can't just ask them." Riley looked at us in shock.

"Why not?" Maya asked.

"Because it's too terrifying." Riley told us.

"Well life's too short and if I didn't do everything that scares me I wouldn't have won that idiot at the gym." I shrugged.

Maya laughed, "That was a good day. He was so scared he ran to the bathroom."

"You're telling me you're not a little bit afraid of this?" Riley asked.

"No."

"You're saying that if you had feelings for someone that you wouldn't be nervous?" Riley asked again.

"The only thing that makes me nervous is that the thing that everybody wants to happen never happens because everybody's too afraid to make it happen." Maya shrugged.

"What?" Riley asked confused.

"Just watch and learn, Riles." Maya told her as she dragged us to the boys. "Hey, Ranger Rick."

"Hey." Lucas smiled.

Maya turned to Lucas while I turn to Jay. "You wanna go out?"

Riley's jaw dropped while Farkle looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" Bubs and Jay asked shocked.

"You mean on a date?" Jay chuckled nervously.

"Oh, no that's Maya right now I'm going to take you out as I am going to knock you out." I smirked pinching his elbow making him go unconscious for around two minutes at the most. "That's for not letting me get up... and for taking the last cookie."

"What?" Lucas asked still shock.

"Do you wanna take me to a movie and put our hands in the popcorn at the same time and see what happens or what?" Maya asked.

Jay groaned as he got up saying, "You're a twisted little girl."

"And you're not wrong."

°°°°°°

As the girls and I finished our talk we heard familiar voices so we walked out to the living room to check it out.

Once we got there we saw Lucas and Farkle in front of our dads so we went to stand behind them as Cory says, "Riley and Vee aren't here either."