𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Mulai dari awal

'How's he stronger than me? I can take down a 200 pound man but getting out of a 128 pound guy's arm nooo.' I thought as I pout.

Just as Cory and Dad were about to talk they saw Bubs and Farkle through the window of the back door.

They turned to Maya who chuckled saying, "Yeah give them the talk you two. Let's see what you know."

"Okay, when a daughter or two-"

"Stop." Riley and I cut them off.

The two saw Lucas and Farkle through the back door window turning to the class, "Excuse us." They quickly ran to the back door closing it before they could open it, "Not today, Chichi."

Without any struggle Lucas opened the door so him and Farkle walked inside.

"Sir, you've known me all year." Bubs told Cory.

"And you've know me all my life."

"You like us." Bubs and Farkle told the dads. "Admit it."

"I don't wanna." Cory shook his head while my dad did the same.

"I barely know you two."

"We're one of the good kids." Farkle and Bubs told them. "What are you two afraid of?"

Maya, Jay and I looked at each other before saying, "We can think of what they're afraid of."

The dads looked petrified before Cory smiles running to the board erasing 'Belgium 1831'.

Farkle glared at him saying, "You'll pay for that later."

"Okay, guys it's the seventh grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to holding hands which leads to that!" Cory freaks out pointing to Darby and Yogi who were giving each other Eskimo kisses which made my dad freak out.

"Oh, I am not ready for this!" My dad exclaimed as he goes to pull Yogi and Darby apart. "Come on kid. Let go. Let go. Come on, no, come on."

Dad finally successfully pulled them away putting Yogi in his seat as Farkle and Bubs sat down in theirs.

Cory and dad turn to Riley and I saying, "Girls, we're begging you both to stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up."

Jay removed one arm from my waist but kept one on me raising it saying, "I got a way they can go on the date."

"What are you talking, boy."

"In order for one of them or two of them going on this date the boys need to get you two four oxen and their best milking cow." Jay finished with the smirk.

I turn my head a bit looking at him with one raised eyebrow saying, "Did I hit you too hard with the bat or something?"

"Yes but that's besides the point." Jay nodded looking back at front which I followed.

Riley and I looked at our father seeing them in deep thought.

"Are you two actually thinking about this?!" We asked shocked.

Cory shrugged as both him and my dad smiled saying, "It's a good deal."

We had enough of this so Riley stood up from her desk as I got up from Jay's lap saying, "We will decide who we go on our first date with at such time as somebody ask us."

Just as we finished Farkle and Bubs raised their hands and when we saw this we had a huge smile on our faces as Maya and Jay had smirks on theirs.

When we turned to look back at our fathers we saw them looking terrified.