"I love you."

Requested by Little Songbird on Amino!

———————————————————————————

Orpheus and Eurydice had been together for a long time. The two began to fall for each other whenever Orpheus introduced himself. Well, more like he was falling for Eurydice. She was still pretty shaken up from guys. Either they lied to her, or just wanted a one night stand. Long story short, Eurydice beat their asses. She had been cheated on before, and it honestly hurt her, but with Orpheus, she felt loved, and she felt safe. Orpheus was a really sweet boy. He treated her as if she were a queen, and he did anything that would make her happy. Eurydice wasn't used to this treatment, but she loved it.

Today, Orpheus was going to tell Eurydice that he loved her. Sure, he knew she felt loved, but he wanted to at least tell her himself.

The two had stayed together for about three months. And Eurydice was currently sound asleep next to Orpheus. He couldn't help but look at the beautiful woman in front of him. He gently pet his Eurydice's head, kissing her forehead. As he did that, the short haired woman smiled at him, her eyes fluttering open.

"You couldn't wait until I woke up for a kiss?" Eurydice asked sleepily, pulling Orpheus close to her. She was mostly just wanting cuddles at the moment, and Orpheus sure was gonna give them to her.

Orpheus chuckled, nuzzling into her neck, giving her neck some soft kisses before kissing her lips. "I'm sorry, you're just too beautiful. How did you sleep, 'rydice?" Orpheus asked.

The brown-eyed girl smiled up at Orpheus, kissing his nose. "Very good, and you?" She asked. These kind of mornings were the best for her. She loved the kisses, cuddles, and sweet words from Orpheus.

"Very great..Well, since you were here. Do you know that you're so beautiful? So sweet?" He asked, smiling innocently at her before kissing all over her face.

Eurydice blushed, squirming at the kisses. "You tell me every day!" She chuckled, grabbing his cheeks, squishing them together before kissing him.

"Gods, I love you." Orpheus said without even realizing it. That's when his mind went blank.

"Orpheus.." Eurydice said quietly, blushing more than ever at this point. She shrugged it off, smiling before she kissed him softly.

"I love you too, Orpheus..so so so much.."