The Bad Boy's Girl

Start from the beginning

Yeah that one was hilarious.

'How was I fatty Tessie blackmailing Nicole into being my friend?'

Suffice to say Nicole realized that I was damaging her 'rep' .So after months of avoiding my calls and not 'having time' to hangout with me she made it clear that I was now a bother to her and that we couldn't be friends anymore.

 I swallowed my pride and agreed. Just like that ten years of friendship went down the drain all because my best friend was too big of a coward to stand up to the people who questioned our friendship.

Now if she'd stayed a coward I would've been okay but she decided that one humungous character flaw wasn't enough and that she needed to become a mega bitch.

Which she did.

While I returned for sophomore year fifty pounds lighter she returned with a boyfriend. Not just any boyfriend-she returned as the girlfriend of the boy I'd been crushing on since I was eight.

Woo-freakin-hoo.

Jason 'Jay' Stone was the first boy who ever got me flowers. Well if you count one roughly plucked dandelion as a flower. He did this when we were in the third grade and when I'd come to school wearing my favourite bow. He told me I looked pretty and that was it-I was in love. As time went on we became good friends. Well he was a good friend to me. I simply became tongue tied in his presence. He was your typical All American Boy with his blonde hair blue eyes and baseball pedigree. However as I added pounds to my body I became shy about my association with him. I was fat and carried the pre-pubescent awkwardness. Let's just say I wasn't the kind of girl who deserved to spend time with Jay Stone and I distanced myself from him.

Nicole knew fully well how I felt about him. She even encouraged me to ask him out because she claimed he had a crush on me even with all the fat I had on.

Yeah no thanks.

However during the summer before my sophomore year while I was busy slaving over the treadmill and consuming my body weight in water I realized that maybe this year I had a chance that I could finally be someone who could possibly flirt with Jay Stone.

I was in for a rude awakening.

The first time I saw Jay after that summer was in the school hallway just before the bell for first period rang. I had worn my newest Diesel jeans ( my parents were loaded go figure) Forever 21 top and after watching a YouTube tutorial,  styled my blonde hair into the perfect top knot with my make up expertly applied. However my eye-makeup soon ran down my face as when I saw him. He had his tongue down my best excuse me my ex-best friend's throat. If I had eaten something I surely would've thrown it all up. That was how sickened and betrayed and back stabbed I felt not to mention that all my dreams and hopes along with my heart had just been crushed.

I had lost Jay Stone to my ex-best friend and boy did she rub it in my face. It was like losing all that weight made no difference to them. I was still Fatty Tessie and I still wasn't worthy of their niceness.

So here I am two years later and a senior going into my second week of high school sitting at home on a Saturday night and stalking the love of my life on Facebook.

I was on his profile which seemed to be filled with posts from his girlfriend who called herself Nicole Stone on the site.

Urgh I think I threw up a little.

His display picture was one of the two of them on the beach. He had lifted her up with his arms around her waist and he was kissing the side of her head as she grinned (quite wickedly If you ask me) at the camera.

Oh just kill me already.

I tried blocking out the various pictures of Nicole as I went through his photos and my heart broke each time a new one came up. He was so perfect, so beautiful with his messy golden hair and ocean blue eyes and perfect smile. The dimples on his cheeks, the freckles on his nose, those sharp cheekbones...

I was such a goner. But he wouldn't even look at me because he was too busy swapping spit with freaking Nicole Andrea Bishop.

They were the perfect couple. The kind that were most likely to be voted Prom King and Queen on senior prom. The kind who would eventually get married one day because it seemed like they were so in love with each other. Why couldnt he see how evil his girlfriend was? How could he be blind to all her faults?

Oh wait I remember. The fangs only came out when I was around and around him she was the perfect little angel. To give him credit Jay would always go out of his way to say hi to me and whenever we had the same class he'd offer to carry my books. Obviously I never accepted because Nicole was always just a few feet away with fire coming out of her nostrils. She really was insecure wasnt she?

I refreshed his profile a couple of times until I saw a post that literally made me want to throw the laptop fifty feet away.

'I'm coming home brother ;) Better throw me a killer party Jay Jay'

That post was by Cole Stone.

Oh hell no.

Cole was Jay's step-brother and the one person apart from Nicole who seemed to have a baseless hatred for me.

He bullied me relentlessly all through elementary school and junior high. However being the delinquent that he was he got sent away to military school, freshman year.

And now he was coming back.

Cole was a monster, a criminal and and he...

Oh My God. Now there's two of them! In some twisted way Cole and Nicole ( they even had rhyming names!) were related and now they'll combine their evil powers to make me miserable.

I gulp and shut my laptop down tossing it aside.

Oh cruel world.

Someone up there must really have it in for me mustn't they?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I basically re-read all of my Princess Diaries books and I really wanted to write a light hearted and humorous story. All my other stories are full of drama and are somewhat serious. Hopefully with this one I'll be able to incorporate more humour/sarcasm/wit along with the basics like romance-DUH.

So show your support by voting/commenting/fanning and let me know if I should go ahead with it.

If you're reading this for the first time and are new to the TBBG family, you can also find me here:

Much love

Blair

P.S If anyone of you feels like making me a cover then pleaseeeeee go ahead :)