.rip cassandra

Octavia had woken up with Harry's arm around her, he was pretty much on her pillow

Octavia had woken up with Harry's arm around her, he was pretty much on her pillow. She eventually got out of his grip, waking up whilst doing so.

"Sneaking out?" He sat up against her head board.

"Uh this is my house," she watched him look around her room confused.

"Did we-"

"No. You had taken something, refused to go home and so I bought you here. Nothing happened," she quickly cut him off.

She quickly got dressed, whilst Harry put his suit back on from last night. She had woken up to thousands of texts from Grizz, telling her about an event that occurred last night.

"Oh my god," was all she was able to say.

"What's happened," Harry was concerned, she was stood their in complete shock.

"Cassandra's dead," she finally managed to get it out.

"Funny," Harry thought she was joking, earning an evil look from her.

"Wait, seriously," Harry stood next to her, reading the thousands of messages Grizz had left for her.

"I can't believe it," she had no words, she didn't know how to feel. Part of her wished Cassandra was never here but now that it had become reality she felt guilty.

The two made their way to the church, Campbell meeting them out front meaning the three of them walking in together. Cassandras body was covered in a white sheet, laying at the front of the church. Everyone was completely silent, the only sound coming from a chello.

"You guys have a lot of balls," Will stormed up to the trio before they were able to sit down.

"I get that you're upset-"

"We all know how you felt about Cassandra. All three of you. Harry you were super clear about it. So go now," Harry had been cut off for the second time today.

"Calm down, we just came to pay our respects. You can't just point fingers, you have no proof. Plus none of us actually wanted to harm her," Octavia spoke before Campbell or Harry were able to make him more angry.

"I don't think there's anyone in this church that hated her more than you three," he continued to get angrier.

"I promise you I didn't do anything, we didn't do anything, I was with them all night, we headed straight to mine as soon as everyone started to pack away," she hated how she had only just stepped foot in the church and already they were being accused of killing Cassandra.

"I don't care, get the fuck out!" Will shouted, everyone turning their heads towards the sound.

"Just sit in the back," Will gave in after being convinced by Gordie.