The three, and Elle sat the back of the church. Campbell and Elle thinking about each other. Harry thinking about Octavia and she thinking about why she defended Campbell. She didn't want to be on the wrong side of him, she knew what he was capable of and she knew he would do whatever to get what he wanted, even if it meant harming his own family members.

"My sister Cassandra was good, she was part of the debate team, no one wanted to argue with her," Allie's eyes were filled with tears.

"Who did this?" She looked at every single person that was at in front of her.

"Who shot my sister? Why did you do that? We needed her!" a lot of other people seemed to now be crying.

"I needed her," she was now having a breakdown, Will immediately going to comfort her.

The guard carried her body out and placed it into the grave they had spent all morning digging out. The whole atmosphere was completely different. The silence was horrifying.

━━━━━━━━

It seemed as if everyone in the town were making their own judgements on who killed Cassandra. Most assumed Campbell, after he bought a gun into the church when we first arrived, everyone knew he was capable of killing. A lot of others assumes Harry, but those who assumed it was him also assumed Octavia had helped him, they had seen the two together at prom, her helping him get home and then the two showing up together at the church. What made it ten times worse was Harry, Campbell and Octavia all showing up to the church together.

Octavia was sat in her kitchen when Grizz walked in and stood the other side of the counter. The silence kept getting more awkward by the second.

"What happened last night?" He questioned his friend.

"You can't be serious," she scoffed.

"I'm not blaming you for anything I just need to know-" he started.

"If I killed Cassandra?" She felt as if she had been betrayed.

"No I didn't," she threw her fork onto her plate, she was clearly getting annoyed.

"Then what happened in the church?"

"Will. He's pointing fingers, at Harry and Campbell and seeing as I haven't left Harry's side since prom and up until about an hour ago, I'm also to blame," she just wanted to scream, she had done nothing wrong and she knew she was going to be blamed by people.

"Grizz, I promise you I didn't do anything. Harry didn't do anything. I was with him all night, he went straight from prom to here, he slept in my room, he was just as shocked as I was when I woke up to all the messages you had sent me," she finished.

"Look, I believe you, but that doesn't mean others will," he said before leaving the house once again.

Octavia felt hurt that Grizz had to ask her in the first place. She felt hurt that even a small part of him may have though that she killed Cassandra.

Meanwhile at a few houses down from Octavia's, Harry was now being interrogated by Kelly. She had also asked him if he had anything to do about it, leaving him hurt that someone he once loved had something to do with it.

"Did you have anything to do with it?" Kelly sat down next to him.

"No, we know each other," he sounded hurt.

"That's not an answer," a part of her believe that he was capable of doing it.

"You don't believe me? I was with Octavia all night go interrogate her, she'll also tell you no," the smallest things were getting him annoyed.

"Are you high?" She avoided his answer about the brunette she had always been jealous of.

"No, just tired," he lied.

"People are scared. They're placing bets on who did it, there's a lot of money on you and your new friend," she informed her ex boyfriend.

"Those people are gonna loose their money," he laughed, Kelly not being impressed with the way he was acting.

That night neither of them were able to sleep. Harry stayed up staring at his ceiling, thinking about how he was being accused and Octavia stayed up staring out of her window, thinking about how she was also being wrongfully accused. They hated to admit it but at that moment they needed each other more than they would need anyone else. They were in it together, and both of them were willing to fight for each other.

━━━━━━━━

The next day, everyone was in the cafeteria when a gun shot went off, which lead to other people pulling out their guns. Octavia along with everyone else quickly hiding under tables.

A boy and a girl were standing at opposite end of the cafeteria pointing their guns at each other. Both shouting for the other to drop their gun. Everyone around her was panicking, they had no idea what was about to happen. Anyone could easily be killed in that moment.

The fire alarm eventually went off, people getting up from their hiding positions and running outside. No one was safe anymore. People were getting weapons and were becoming less afraid of killing people that they thought would harm them.

Shortly after that, another meeting had been called to the church. Octavia had grown to hate that time of day. It had started haunting her, if she didn't receive a text telling her to go there, she would sit there waiting for the notification to come through.

"In the name of my sister I'm taking over the responsibility of keeping us all safe, of reinstating and enforcing the rules that she established," everyone started at Allie as she started speaking.

"All the things that made this place work,"

"Is there anyone that objects," her eyes briefly scanned the room.

"Starting immediately I'm going to be confiscating all guns. Every last one. We're gonna find who killed her," she left as soon as she had finished.

For once Octavia had agreed with her. She and plenty of others would feel safer if people had no guns.

For now, every second for her was a waiting game. She wanted to find out who killed Cassandra, she was prepared to put up a fight if anyone tried to blame her.

Harry x Octavia content coming v soon ;)