End 2-Punishment

I wake up again in the room, but slimmer. Okay... Time to get serious... I thought. I walked out of the room, and noticed a red button. It looked as if it was a checkpoint, so I pressed it. I flashed, then disappeared.
I walked down the hallway a bit further, just to see one of the servants walking, or waddling, towards me. It was a woman that probably was at least 200 lbs. I stepped into a locker that was in the hallway, most likely for storage.
She walked by, seemingly confused. How did she not see me go in here? I thought. She walked towards the room I was in before, and I stepped out of the locker.
I guess she heard me, becauseI then heard a voice say, "Oh, hello. You must have tried to escape." I turned around to see the servant behind me. "For coming out of your cell, you must be punished."
"W-Wait! Please! I just wanna go home!" I said, but she had no mercy.
She waved her hands, and wrapped her arms around me. I was now in new clothes that were quite revealing. It looked like a rope was around me!
I then grew once more. Fat suddenly appeared on my body, and spilled out the spaces between the stringy clothes.
Suddenly, another servant appeared and hugged me. I then grew again, but I was only 2/3 their size. More fat spilled out of my clothes, and my butt was pushing against the fabric.
All of a sudden a third servant appeared, the hugged me. My fat was spilling out of the clothes I was given, and I now look like the servants.
The growing stopped, and they all started rubbing my belly and butt. They tickled my double chin, and squeezed the fat that was coming out of the clothes.
I will admit, I liked my new body. But, I still had to get home.
A screen appeared infront of me, just like before. It read;

End 2-Punishment    
Restart?

Yes                        No

    I pressed the Yes button with my huge finger, and was then met by darkness once again.