End 1-Self Detention

I picked up a book from the comic section of the Library. The Weight Gain Prison read. Huh... No other information about this? Odd. Though... It looks like a book about... Feederism, I think people call it? I thought to myself. I opened the book and started to read.
It seemed to be about a girl who was teleported into a Fattening Prison thing. It was almost like a video game for her. When I got through half the book, I started to feel weird.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed. No one seemed to hear me, though. I was getting sucked into the book! "SOMEONE! HELP-"
I woke up in a cell-type looking room. There were windows that people could see in and out of. It looked into a long hallway. "Ow... What the heck just happened?" I asked myself. I then realized where I was. I was in the prison!
    I walked out of the room. I looked around and then realized; I can just walk back in and get what I want... I can be- No! What am I thinking?! I don't wanna be like that! I thought. I then heard some footsteps down the hallway. I looked down and saw one of the servants walking towards me! I looked around for a hiding spot, but the only place to hide was back in the room.
    Will I be able to restart like in the actual book? I thought to myself. Ugh... I'll get big either way... I walked back into the room. I heard the door lock itself, which made me jump a bit.
    I then saw a tube come out of the wall. It stopped right at my face. There's no way I'm getting out... Might as well... I put the tube in my mouth and it started pumping a yellow liquid down my throat. My belly began to grow. It grew fast, along with my thighs and butt. My shirt ripped away, and my pants and underwear were toast. My breasts began to turn into giant melons, and I fell on my butt because of the weight. My arms were huge; it was hard to move them. I grew a double- No, triple chin.
    The tube stopped pumping liquid and went back into the wall. I looked at myself. My thighs, butt, and belly pressed against the walls. I poked myself to see if this was real. My sausage-like finger went almost 3 inches deep; I had reached and inhuman amount of weight. I felt myself, feeling full and bloated felt... Good? I started to poke and play with my belly, and each movement made my entire body jiggle.
    A hologram-like screen appeared infront of me. It read;

End 1-Self Detention. Restart?

Yes                   No

    As much as I would've liked to stay, I needed to get back to my friends and family. They were probably really worried, as it had been about and hour since I was supposed to be home. I pressed 'Yes' with my fat little hand, and I blacked out.