"I didn't know you were coming Anna." Mitchell said behind my back. Urgh. He's the last person I wanted to see tonight. I plaster a smile on my face before standing up and looking at him.

"Hello Mitchell. I came on my parents stead." I said.

"Well, that's good. I've been meaning to introduce you to my fiance." He said and put his arms around the woman's waist that is standing next to him. "Anna, this is Jessica. Darling, this is Anna Rowthorn."

"It's actually Anna Rowthorn Parsons now. Hello Jessica." I said and reach out my hand.

"Nice to meet you Anna." She said and shake my hand.

"You're married?" Mitchell's voice harden.

"Yes. You didn't know?"

"I just came back from America. So, you married that man George?" He ask angrily. I hope he won't make a scene like he did back then.

"Yes."

"I, I see. Excuse me for a moment." He said and walk off. Jessica bow slightly at me before following him. I think I need to go home, I went to where Mr. and Mrs. Lee are and bid my goodbye before I went out. I open my car door only for someone to close it back, I look at the owner of the hand and see Mitchell.

"Is there something you need?" I ask.

"Are you really married Anna?" He ask. I scrunch up my nose when his breath smells of alcohol.

"Yes, I am Mitchell. If that is all, then please step away. I need to go home."

"What does he have that I don't Anna?" He ask, getting dangerously closer. I place my hand on his chest and push him gently.

"A lot actually. Look Mitchell, I really need to go." I said and try to open the door again.

"Tell me and I'll do it so that you'll like me." He said and look at me with desperation.

"Mitchell I'm married and you have a lovely fiance. You shouldn't be like this."

"But I don't like her!"

"Mitchell?" Jessica calls. We both look towards the gate and saw Jessica come out. Mitchell sighs and look at me for a moment before he step back and went to Jessica. I hurriedly went inside my car and drove home. I thank Jessica mentally for helping me escape to what I'm afraid would happen.

When I arrive home, I went directly towards the swimming pool which is also in the basement, in the room next to the wine cellar. I strip everything off, even my underwear before getting in the pool. Sure, I don't know how to swim so I just stood in the middle, enjoying the water.

"Anna?" I gasp and turn around to see George standing by the door. He look at me then my dress then back to me. "Is everything okay?" He ask.

"Yeah, I just had a bad night and decided to take a dip." I said and walk back to the small stairs when I realize I'm naked all over. "Can you turn around for a moment?" He nodded and turn around quickly. I hurriedly get out of the pool and reach out for the towel that is on the chair, unfortunately for me, the towel is too short. It was just able to cover my private parts a little, so I had to move it down a little, making half my breast uncovered. I was about to reach out for my underwear when George suddenly turn back around.

"So, what ha-" He stop what he was about to ask and scan me from head to toe and vice versa.

"I'm sorry, this is the only towel here and I didn't really expect you'd come." I said and look at him shyly. He drop his sports bag and walk towards me slowly, I just stood still since I have no more room to back into or I would fall into the pool. I look up to his eyes when he's standing in front of me, breathing heavily.