Chapter Eighteen > Please, Stay.

Harry and I walk hand in hand through the school halls, I ant help the smirk on my face as the cheerleaders give me 'The Look.' Harry looks down at me and chuckles.

"They want you. They can't have you." I say looking strait ahead, he shakes his head with a smile.

"That's my girl." He squeezed my hand. My smile soon fades once I see Sam walking over to us with a devilish smile plastered on her face.

"Hi Harry." She smirks, not even bothering to look at me.

"Sam." Harry nods, obviously annoyed by her being there.

"So there's a party tonight, do you wanna come." She runs her index finger down his torso. He grabs her hand and places it by her side.

"No, Anna and I have plans." His jaw tenses, my smile returns as she gives me the dirtiest look.

"She annoys the fuck out of me." Harry whispers in my ear as we walk off. I let out a laugh while placing a kiss on the back of his hand.

"I love you." I smile,

"And I love you." He stops in his tracks, he pulls my back as he places a soft delicate kiss to my lips.

~

"Okay class, Note books out." Mr Dean exclaims, I rushingly walk over to sit next to Niall.

"I heard Harry got his memory back." He exclaims wrapping an arm around me, I chuckle while nodding.

"He did, I couldn't be more happier." I say and mean it.

"I'm happy for the two of you, I knew it would have happened. I could see the way you looked at him that you weren't going to give it up."

"I would never, my Harry means the world to me. I couldn't possibly just give up." I shake my head looking down, "I'm just happy everything's back to normal."

"Anyway, That New girl looks pretty hot." Niall smirks, my head turns to where he's looking, I eye a Brunette girl with thick black glasses. She wore a white top with blue jeans.

"Wow, She's pretty." I nod smiling, "Ask her out." I blurt trying not to laugh.

"What? No!" He laughs, I look at him with a smirk, "No Anna!" He shouts but I didn't listen I continued to walk over to the new brunette.

"Hi," I exclaim taking a seat in the desk neck to her, she looks over and smiles slightly exposing deep dimples. What is with everyone having dimples, "I'm Anna." I smile shaking her hand.

"I'm Blue." He says shyly, I notice her thick American accent.

"Oh, you're American?" I say out loud so Niall can hear me, he looks over and his face lights up.

"Uh, yeah I am." She chuckles.

"I hear Niall likes American girls," I smile placing my chin in the palm of my hand.

"Who?" He tilts her head,

"Niall Horan, Only the most hottest guy in the school! But don't worry, his not one of those jocks. He is actually one of the nicest, most caring people I've met. His loyal-" I say my tone getting softer.

"I'm Niall." He cuts me off, Blue stands up and shakes his hand. I just smile to my self and walk over to my original seat.

~

"How was your class?" Harry said walking over to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"I hooked Niall up with Blue." I smile, he tilts his head.

"Who?"

"Blue, she's the new girl. She's American. " I say breaking from his embrace and walking over to Michael, Peter, Tahlia and...Ashton.

"Hello." I say shyly sitting down.

"Hey Anna, Harry." Michael says and Nods. Harry takes a seat next to me while taking a bite out of my Chicken roll.

"Yeah sure, Eat my food." I laugh looking over at the curly hairs boy. He just shrugs.

Sorry this chapter ended like this! :( but I promise more chapters tomorrow! Love you all.

-Shanae. :) x