Everyone sat at their table and the dinner was served to them

All types of Indian and continental dishes were served to them.

Shivaay and Anika were sitting beside each other. Dadi and Rudra on the side chairs while OmRi were sitting in front of Shivika. Sahil was sitting beside Rudra.

D- Puttar, today you both became Half- husband and Half-wife. So start the dinner by feeding the first morsel to each other.

Dadi said while looking at Shivika with a wide smile.

Shivaay and Anika looked at each other.

Shivaay picked up a spoon and took some curry in it and was about to feed her when Dadi stopped him. Shivaay looked at her confused.

D- Feed her with you hand, idiot.

Dadi smiled and OmRuRi gave him teasing smiles while Shivaay and Anika's face covered with blush.

Shivaay kept the spoon on the table and took a roti piece and dipped it in curry. He forwarded his hand towards Anika and Anika ate it slowly and her lips touched his tip of fingers by mistake.

A shiver ran down both their spines. They felt A current flowing through them. Shivaay immediately took his hand back and Shivika looked at each other.

R- Bhaiya, current laga kya? (Bhaiya, did you felt shock?)

Rudra gave him a teasing smile to Shivaay while his eyes widened in shock.

S- What rubbish are you talking, Rudra? She's a girl not a electric pole that I will feel shock.

R- Yeah.. Yeah.. I was just saying because it's the first sign of love but let it be.

Shivaay and Anika's widened in shock.

D- Anika puttar, it's your turn.

She dipped the roti morsel in curry and fed Shivaay carefully, keeping in mind not to touch him. Shivaay ate it calmly.

D- Start eating everyone.

They started having their dinner.

Shivaay bent a little towards Anika so that no one notices and whispered in her ear.

S- By the way, I liked the possessive side of yours. I never knew you had that side.

Anika's eyes widened in horror.

A- I... I... Wa... Was... Jus.... Just....

S- It's okay. I know that I'm very handsome that every girl gets possesive for me.

Shivaay said with a chuckle while Anika glared at him.

A- I was doing it for dadi.

S- If that makes you sleep at night.

Shivaay smirked at her and Anika's cheek reddened with blush.

D- So tomorrow is Mehendi Ceremony, get ready in your best dresses.

G- Yes Dadi.

O- We're ready, Dadi.

R- I'm gonna rock the Mehendi ceremony. But why are the bride and groom so silent? Do you both have second thoughts about marriage?

Shivaay and Anika immediately said 'No' and Everyone gave them teasing smiles while Shivaay and Anika's face flushed with embarrassment.

H

H

ow was it? 😁😁