Me- alright

King- See you later gorgeous😘

I guess I was grinning too much because I caught Tae attention. "Girlll who you texting?" He asked.

"King." I said, "He asked me to dinner." His eyes got big as hell.

"King King as in King the big baller King?" He asked.

"Yesss Tae." I said.

"Bitchhhhhhh! I know you fucking lying! Spill the tea hoe!" He said super loud.

"Oooo uncle Tae." Skylar said. We both busted out laughing. He went in his pocket and pulled out a wadded up twenty and took it to her. "I'm sorry SkySky." He said. He finished my hair and took pictures. "So umm what you wearing?" He asked.

"Ugh, I'm not even sure I wanna go.. it's like I don't want to be having him around Sky until I know he solid foreal! See right now, I barely know him. I cant just let anyone be around my baby and in her life." I said.

"Let him know!" He said. "I do think you should go hell I'll keep Sky with me you know that's my girl!"

"Tae I want to be with her tonight, I went out lastnight." I said. He rolled his eyes and said, "Indi I can't you! I'm going to your house so I can style you myself."

I sighed and went to his full body mirror. "Sky come here." I said. She ran to me and stood in front of me. I squatted down and kissed her cheek while I took us a picture. "You wanna go eat tonight with King?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

"Tae you gone trail me?" I asked.

"Nah, Ill just use your car." He said.

"Well you can drive." I told him throwing him my keypad as we got ready to leave. He grabbed a durag and headed on out. He clicked the button on the elevator and we all got on. We made it to the parking garage and Tae made a video so I had to show out for the camera. I let go of Skylar hand and did a 360. Once he was done recording I opened up the door for Skylar so she could get in. I strapped her up and got in the front. Tae adjusted my seat and started the car. I laid back in my seat and played some Summer Walker while he drove. After about 30 minutes we pulled up to a Mcdonald's drive thru. "Sky what you wanna eat?" I asked her.

"Cheeseburger, fries, and punch." She said.

"Okay get two double cheeseburgers with mayo, lettuce, and tomatoes only, a large fry, a medium sprite, and a small fruit punch." I told Tae.

"Welcome to Mcdonald's, what can I get for you?" The girl asked over the speaker.

"Yes let me get 2 double cheeseburgers with mayo, lettuce, and tomatoes only; a large fry, a 6 piece buttermilk crispy tender meal, a medium sprite, a small fruit punch and a large sweet tea." He said.

"Your total will be $23.76 at the first window." She said. We pulled up the the first window and Tae passed her $23 and got .76 out of my cup holder. He passed it to her and drove to the next window. The girl handed Tae the drinks in a cup holder. He passed them to me and I held them. "Mommy I want my juice." Sky said from the backseat. I opened a straw and put it in the cup for her and passed it to her.

"Ma'am make sure it's ketchup and ranch in my bag please." He said. She put a hand full in there and passed the bag. Tae drove off and headed to my house. After a few minutes we pulled up and parked in my garage. We got out and and I made sure Skylar was out of the car before I closed the door and Tae hit the locks. I unlocked the door and went straight to the kitchen with the drinks. Sky followed behind me. I put her in her seat and Tae came in with the bag. He took his stuff out and passed me the bag I got our stuff out. I opened Skylar burger and poured her some fries. I put ketchup on the side so she could just dip her fries in. I grabbed a knife and cut her burger into fours. I unwrapped my burger and said grace before I took a bite. After about 10 minutes I was done.