2 The ghost of the past

It was as if everything just stopped and Harry had difficulty breathing. He woke up and immediately it felt as if something wasn't as it should. He sat up in bed and looked around the room. The fire was gone and there was only hot coals left. It was midnight and the room felt cramped, somehow. It was quiet on the street outside the house, and the only thing he heard was the sound from the burning coal. He was about to lie down again, when he noticed something. Up from nothing it did showed up one person at the end of the bed. Yes, just exactly as mysterious as Zayn had done it, the same thing happen again. 

"Who's there?"

Still, deep inside him he knew the answer to that  question.

"I am the ghost of the past."

Harry was losing his breath. He saw who it was, but that person wasn't dead yet.

"Louis?" he got up quickly. "Louis Tomlinson?"

The ghost smiled and seemed to be entertained.

"No, I'm not Louis." he answered sweetly. "I just don't want to scare you and it's easier to look like a person you recognize. If you had seen my true self, you wouldn't stayed in this room for long."

Harry sensed that there was no room left to discuss that matter. There were more questions to ask.

"So you're from what has been?"

Louis (the ghost) nodded, and he was calm. Yes, it was as if he was sliding across the floor without moving a single body part.

"Yes, I'll show you what has been. I'll show you where it started, where you was formed into that evil person you are today."

Harry frowned.

"I'm not evil!"

Louis laughed a little and he cocked his head.

"Maybe not, but selfish and a little evil."

Harry snorted and he stood up on the floor. Okay, Louis would show him the past? He peered around the room.

"So we'll go to the movies or will you show me all that on a television?"

Again Louis laughed and this time he seemed to laugh at a joke, but Harry wasn't joking or wanted to have that result. In the end, Louis seemed to stop being stupid and he wiped away the tears from laughter with his hand.

"That easy, you won't get away dear Harry." he smiled big. "No, I have other plans, and it's you who will come with me."

It was as if the light took over. Harry fell through time and space. It was as if the body had no weight and he spun around as if he was in a tornado. He couldn't stop it and he couldn't prevent it. The feeling deep inside told him that he should scream, but there was no room for that. He fell and he felt his stomach twisted because of the speed. Somewhere in all this was Louis, but Harry only saw small glimpses of the ghost. The sound was a lot of wind around him, even the wind was in his ears, but eventually that was over and he landed on a green lawn. Yes he did, but it didn't hurt. It was as if he had just landed there, with no explanation over how or why. He felt the grass on his stomach and using his hands, he could slowly sit up. Yes, it was real, it was reality this time. He sat on a lawn and next to him stood Louis, as if he just had appeared just like that.

"What does this mean?"

Louis laughed at the question.

"Where the journey here to your satisfaction?"

Harry growled and stood up.

"No!" he replied cold and looked around. He found himself on a lawn behind the big house, a school. Yes, it was a school because he remembered this place. It was like taken from his memory and actually it was a good memory.