5 | Blushing in front of your Crush

Start from the beginning

He clicked her picture. Adra jumped because of the sound of the click.

"Now I can put this on my Instagram story on your birthday." he wickedly said.

"No!" Adra immediately went to see the picture he had clicked but he didn't let her.

What was happening?

"Move towards the stage everyone!" Mizba said.

Good luck to herself Adra thought.

••••

The day was okay. They were the last one to perform and the amount of cheering and applause they got overwhelmed Adra.

There was a tent in the ground, just infront of the stage. All the participants were standing behind the stage. There was a skit, a song, a speech and three dances. One of them being the seniors. And because they were seniors and they had planned everything they put their dance as a grand finale.

Today was half a day so after the event was finished and Adra and Monica had wished everyone a Happy Teacher's Day they went back to their buses.

Monica was own transport and her mom came to pick her up.

"Namaste aunty," Adra greeted her mom who smiled as soon as she saw her. Monica's mom did love Adra to death.

When she boarded the bus she was shocked to see Jiten's friends sitting in the back seat. In her seat.

Yes, Armaan was here.

Why. Why. Why.

When had Armaan and Jiten become good friends anyway?

Now Adra had to wear her pyjamas instead of her very short shorts when they got home. Jeez.

"They are coming home!" Jiten simply said. Adra clicked the inside of her tongue and nodded. She sat in the last second seat before Jiten. She didn't care if his friends where there. They wouldn't say anything to Adra anyway.

She said to herself that she didn't care she was sitting in front of Armaan. He wouldn't talk to her anyway right.

When they reached home Adra immediately locked herself in her room. Jiten and his friends were playing video games, she could hear them screaming till her room.

"Mumma, I'm calling Khushi and Monica tomorrow home okay?" she asked. Tomorrow was Sunday.

"Okay, beta." her mom said, "how can I say no anyway."

Adra immediately texted Khushi and Monica about the plan. From then on Khushi tried to keep saying to even invite Ishika and Monica didn't stop typing Sambav's name.

Really?

She had so mature friends she thought. She texted them to talk in their personal chat and discuss whatever they wanted because their messages were blowing her phone.

There was a knock on the door but she was surprised because her door was already opened and she was just too lazy to get up from the comfort of her bed and close it.

She was more surprised when she was it was Armaan. She immediately blushed.

"Yes?" she asked.

He didn't say anything but stalked towards her and took her phone. Adra tried to protest but he took her hand and pressed her thumb on the thumbprint area to unlock the phone.

Then Adra didn't know what he did because he was standing and he was too tall and Adra didn't want to get up from the bed because she was wearing her short shorts.

Uggh.

He gave her her phone back and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. Adra immediately searched through her phone to see what had he done.

A notification popped up from Instagram.

armaangrover mentioned you in a story

With shaky hands she pressed their chat to see what he was posted.

Adra internally screamed and sent him an annoyed face emoji with a crying face

Why did he have to out her picture on his story? People would think they were friends. They weren't friends
right?

Then Adra realised that he had followed her and made her follow back on Instagram too!

She blushed.

Omgimgimgomg.

Whatever was happening made Adra's heart speed.

Armaan Grover would be the death of Adra Seth.

Another notification pinged.

armaangrover
Just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I did something to upset you

adraseth
No you did nothing
It's chill

Adra lied but she was over the moon now. Ishika was not on Armaan's story it was Adra! Armaan was at her house not Ishika's (Even though it was because of Jiten).

She giggled, hiding her face in her blanket.

All her previous plans were a waste now. How could she get over her silly crush if Armaan didn't stop acting like this?

She said to herself to keep her Ignore Armaan mission on hold. For now at least.

 For now at least

Helllooooo

Did you expect Adra and Armaan to become dance partners?😂