Ch. 8

(A/N: hi I am so productive today love that)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Miles' POV

I sang the rest of my set and during my last song the crowd cheered for me and I couldn't have felt more at home in that moment. I thanked the crowd for coming out to see us today and then announced that OTO would be performing soon, which got them insanely hyped.

Time Skip a half hour

Bloom's pov

It's time for us to go onstage, and the formation we start in is where we each stand an equal amount apart and stand with our hands crossed across our middles with the mic in one hand, each member looking down until their part. This is mainly because it's visually appealing and works well. But, since our opening song is Like Yeah, we don't stay that way the entire time because that'd just be boring considering the song is so hype and upbeat. We don't like standing still during fast songs and neither does the audience. But that's how we start it. Anyway, the lights went out and the crowd cheered. I stood next to Devin and Jon. Jon began with the lines of the chorus first. "She was like, she was like, she was like yeah," he paused for me to sing a riff "she was liikeee" and then he sang the second line which just repeated the first. Then Devin began as we began to disperse to different areas of the stage to sing to, entertain and interact with the crowd. Eventually the song came to the high note part and I have the high note for this song, but we don't often do it live, in fact this is the first time it's live. So I hope it goes well. The boy's (mainly Jon) repeated "she was like, she was like yeah" over and over a few times but I didn't since I was about to hit the high note and needed to focus My voice on that. When it came I started soft and easy like in the studio version and got louder, and louder, and eventually hit the whole note. I hit it perfectly and the boys looked pleasantly shocked and hyped me up. "I see you bloom!!!" Devin screamed, ensuing a unanimous laugh from the crowd.