Ch. 7

(A/N: hi i miss OTO Being together we need more content)

No time skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Miles' PoV

"Nashville how you feeling?!" I yelled as I walked onto the stage to begin my set. The crowd screamed back in delight and I smiled. "Glad To hear it, welcome to the first ever ON THE OUTSIDE TOOOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRRRRR!!!!" I said, progressively getting louder until the end when I yelled into the mic, creating a loud cheer from the audience. "Okay y'all Incase you don't know I'm Miles Wesley and I have some singles out and imma sing them for you today as well as sing to you some covers. Anyway, this is one of my favorite songs and I hope you enjoy it, if you know it please sing along." I said as the music for 6 feet began. I danced around the stage and sang my heart out. I got through another few songs until it came to don't let me down. "Okay y'all, before this next piece I wanna say something. On this show boy band, i sang this next cover in a group with 2 of the OTO boys and it kinda sucks singing it solo. So, here we go..." I said, smirking. The lights went out entirely (on purpose) as I sang the first lyric of the song. "Crashing, hit a wall," I sang. "Right now I need a miracle," a familiar voice sang (wasn't mine). "Hurry up, now, I need a miracle." A third voice joined. The lights came on to reveal Devin and Andrew (the OTO boy's who were in that band with me) and myself on stage. The crowd went wild and we gave it our all, pouring our heart and soul into the song.