Innocent Pt.2 ((SeaChaos))

Start from the beginning

It was good to know Scott was alive, it was probably the thought of his family that kept him going, more than any of us.

“And I think DLive and Gunner are hiding out near the fog, threatening to walk out into it whenever anyone comes near.”

Adam shook his head, frown growing,

“I haven’t seen Evan or Jonathan though, but John and Daithi are fine. They’ve started going around with medical supplies trying to heal whoever will let them.”

“That’s good, right?”

“Yeah”

Adam gave Anthony a wistful look,

“I haven’t seen Max though….You?”

“Yes, and he was acting suspiciously…. hanging around the corpses, rifling through their pockets and taking ammo.”

“Is he whom you were aiming at?”

Adam raised an accusing eyebrow, using a tone he would use in a game of Hide and Seek when someone was cheating. Or rather, someone would use when he was cheating.

“Yes, he was.”

The Italian admitted, dropping his gaze, guilt starting to gnaw away at his insides. But Adam only nodded,

“He was acting suspiciously last time I saw him. It’s…..It’s a safe decision.”

The American’s voice was filled to the brim with venom, as if he hated to say those words, and he probably did.

“I wasn’t too sure but…”

“We don’t want to take chances.”

Adam finished Anthony’s sentence, sighing.

“Right.”

“Well….”

Adam swallowed, eyes flashing in fear,

“I’ll leave you to...finish up..”

Anthony thought it looked as though Adam had something else to say, but the other male only nodded, remaining in place. Anthony frowned slightly and stood, stretching. He eyed the window for a bit, watching for any movement. He had to bite back a grin as he saw something pass the window, disappear, pass the window, disappear. Pacing. It would be an easy shot, disgusting to say.