Innocent Pt.2 ((SeaChaos))

Start from the beginning

The Italian shuddered, and sat back on his heels, arms resting on his thighs as he crouched down on the crumbling roof. He rubbed his chin, fingers moving up to the tangled dark brown curls,absentmindedly pulling at one.  His palm brushed against the cold metal of the earpiece that was nestled into his ear, making sure to allow him the ability to hear and speak to all the others. The line was silent at the moment, with only a faint whimpering and crying that belonged to Gunner and what sounded like Mark.

The Italian sighed, and reached for his gun again, steeling himself to shoot upon a glimpse of Max. His heart panged again with fury--directed at himself. His finger was trained at the trigger, ready to react in a heartbeat.

A few seconds passed.

Then minutes, before--

Click.

Startled, the Italian froze, feeling the cold metal press up against the back of his head. He could feel the barrel of a pistol prodding the back of his skull, burrowing past the tightly curled locks. He rose into a standing position, slowly raising his hands above his head, clasping them behind his head as the feeling of cold steel disappeared.

“Who?”

He whispered to the air behind him, and was surprised to get no response. Blinking, he took the risk, and turned. He was instantly met by arms wrapping around him, hugging the Italian tight. Gasping in shock, he managed to wheeze as the air was crushed from his lungs,

“A-Adam?”

The arms released him, giving him a chance to regain his breath, and study his attacker. Shorter than some males the Italian knew, Adam had short brown hair and dark, sly brown eyes that would reveal when he was plotting something. He had slight stubble, and an earpiece of his own found its home in his left ear.  The man wore a casual dark grey shirt and light jeans that had worryingly fresh bloodstains near the bottoms. His vans were slightly bloodstained as well, although the Italian supposed it was just because the bloodied ground below.

“Hello Anthony.”

Adam said, smirking grimly at the other male, who sighed, smiling,

“Hey. How bad has it gotten down there?”

“Pretty bad”

Adam’s smirk turned to a frown, and he dropped down next to Anthony’s previous spot, the Italian plopping down next to him as he continued,

“It’s hell down there Anthony. Mark is with Jack, and they’re camping out in an apartment room. Said they’ll shoot anyone who enters. I managed to stay away from them though. Scott said he was camping out in some building’s basement. He was vague, careful.”

“As expected.”