Chapter 13:I Won't Give Up

Start from the beginning

Yet I have tattoos.

But I still hate needles.

The nurse was just about to push the needle through my skin when, I felt someone squeeze my shoulder.

I turned around to see Louis beside me.

Whaaaat?!

"I know how much you're afraid of needles." He chuckled at me.

I just gave him a small smile as I felt the needle penetrate through my skin.

"Alright sir. You're done. Just wait outside while we confirm your blood type. Then we'll decide if you're suitable to do a blood transfusion to Ms J-Leigh"

"Oh okay sure"

I stood up and walked out of the room.

"Hey Haz. Uh....I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I just.... I don't know man... It's too stressful-"

"Hey, it's fine Lou, and I'm sorry too. We're going through a hard time now and it's important that we stick together"

"So we're cool?"

"Uh mate, I'm a hot guy. You're pretty cool though"

Then we both broke out laughing. It felt good to finally be able to laugh.

Louis stepped nearer and gave me a bone crushing hug in which I returned.

Soon enough, we felt 3 pairs of arms wrapped around us.

"GROUP HUG!"

It felt nice to be around this guys. Even when my world is falling apart, they somehow manage to fix the pieces back together.

Gotta love them man.

"Harry Styles?"

"That's me!"

"Sir we've just got your results and your blood group is AB-, so I was wondering if you would like to do the blood transplant to Ms J-Leigh?"

"Of course I do"

"Come this way then"

"Can I come with him? My friend here's a little weak in the knees when it comes to needles."

Oh of course Lou.

Embarrass me and make me look a like a wimp.

Lovely.

The other boys tried to hold back their laughter as I glared at them.

Even the nurse was trying to hold back her laughter!

Oh god.

"Of course sir, you may. Come on now!"

I was told to change into a blue thingy, I don't know it looked like a dress while Louis just had to wear a mask. I lied down on the bed and watched intensely as the nurse set everything up.

She must have noticed the disgusted look on my face because then she asked me," would you like some painkillers sir?"

"Uh, no.. I'll be ok."

"Sorry but, how much blood will you be taking?"

"Not much sir, just about 700 ml"

NOT MUCH?!

THAT SHIT IS CRAY CRAY

"Calm down Hazbear! It's gonna be ok!"

"Easy for you to say" I mumbled.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the needle penetrate through my skin for the second time. Oh man this shit hurts.

After about 20 minutes lying there and tolerating Louis's nonsensical jokes, the procedure was finally done.