dead, saved, alive.

Silent, warm and beautiful. 

I let my eyes roam the all too familiar view. A place I never thought I'd find myself in again

Everything is so beautiful, the colors, the dim light, the warm water wrapping itself around me like a warm blanket. Comforting me.

I'm floating, standing, but at the same time above the ground. The water is all around me. protecting me. There is no air. However, the 'liquid' is not solid either. A strange, but very much welcomed combination. 

The light from the stars glows soft but bright. Like a thousand fireflies. 

All around me, the water sparkles in all the different colors you could ever imagine. like Aurora Borealis in the shape of dust. So peaceful, so beautiful. So alive.

It's good, to feel the all familiar feeling of nothingness. No needs. I don't have to do anything, blink, swallow, breathe... it's so light. Everything is so easy. Calm. I know enough by now, to know that death is not such a scary thing. Only the thought itself. the thought of no longer existing. to no longer be needed. But death, death is just as welcoming and wonderful as life. Polar opposites. But very much connected. 

Magical creatures, swimming, flying, floating and walking. Everything that lives here, lives in a dream. Stars, planets, creatures beyond beautiful all around me-

and

'Måne'

my beautiful moon, so big and bright, so majestic and warm. 

Walking is easy, It's easy, almost like I'm flying. but the water beneath my feet ripples as I step forward. 

Feet? 

I jump in shock. 

I have feet.

Pale naked feet. 

but feet nonetheless. 

Laughing out in joy I take a few steps forward, 

and a few more

and more

until I'm sprinting across the water, laughing out like a maniac.

But I'm happy now. So utterly happy and free. I never want it to end.

" C H I L D "

My eyes search for the owner of the beautiful voice, but I find none. The only thing that pays me attention is the big bright moon I see. 

Could it be...

"Måne"

Tears streaming down my face. The moon, still so big and bright. 

" Måne" My voice nothing more than a whisper. "Måne... thank you.. thank you for the peace you brought me..but-" 

The glowing light seems to become brighter as I speak, the other spirits now looking at me. But I do not notice.

"Måne.. please. I don't know why I am here, but I wish to know who I am. I remember so little of the life I once lived. The one long forgotten, filled with pain and sadness. But I am missing something, something important. I wish to know."

All I get is silence. Nothing more. Adigated I try again. 

"I would want nothing more than to stay here with you. though, I do not think I can. Tell me, because I know you know. Please. Why am I here? I have the right to know. I was happy!"