Chapter 1

Authors note!

Before I start this book I just wanted to say that I'm not supporting or encouraging Bulima, Anorexia, or any form of self harm. This is for book purposes only. So don't comment saying; "Stop encouraging anorexia." Or "I'm reporting this book." Because some. People might enjoy this book. And I know that I will enjoy writing this book. I'm a big fan of Exclimationpointyt and since they are trying to talk teenagers out out self harm. I thought that this would be a bit more realistic.

⚠️Trigger warning, eating disorders, self harm, suicide, suicidal thoughts, sexual assault, body dysmorphia, Etc. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THESE TOPICS.⚠️

ENJOY.

--------

Yes, I throw up my food. Not because I'm not hungry. As a matter of fact. I'm always hungry. Yes I cut. Yes I try to avoid talking about food. Yes I have many excuses. And no my mom does not know of this. But I'm a bit surprised considering I'm getting skinny and have been wearing long sleeves a lot lately. I just think that she dosen't care. "Can I sit next to you?" Someone taps on my shoulder and brings me back to reality. I look at my surroundings and remember that I'm on the I'm on my way home. But of course my mom dosen't like to pay for the extra gas to pick me up. So it was either walking home or taking the bus. Me being me. I chose the bus.

I nod my head barely enough for him to notice. I stare down at my dreary clothes. A baggy sweater and sweat pants to hide how skinny I've gotten over the past year. I look out the foggy window and feel the seat beside me sink down. He taps on my shoulder once more. "Whats your name?" He asks.

I hesitate. "My name is Ellie." I nod.

"Cool, my name Is Danny." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

God he is perfect. I swung my head back around to look out the window. I felt Danny's eyes on me the whole time. So I kind of got scared. Luckly, the bus halted. This was my stop. I stood up slowly, feeling a bit week from the lack of food and I made my way down the isle. I felt everyones eyes burning a hole in my back. Once I reached the front of the bus. I let out a sigh of relief. The bus driver simply opened the bus door. And I held the handle as I walked down the three steps, nearly falling. I walk up to my front door and pulled out my key. I unlocked the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. My mom won't be home for another two hours. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed as much food as possible. Chips, pretzels, nutella, cereal, ice cream, and bread. I walked into my room and ate until all of the food was gone. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. I felt extremely guilty and ran into the bathroom. Leaning over the toilet, and sticking my two fingers into my mouth until all of my food was out of my stomach.