Chapter 12 Alone At Grandma's House

~(Y/n)’s Pov~
        I open my eyes to find myself on the couch. I look around and then at the clock. It was 7:30. Grandma was still not home. I get up from the couch and go into the kitchen. Looking out of the slide doors I see it getting darker outside. I open and close drawers to find something to eat. I then see the granola bars that we still had. It was a granola bar that had dried up strawberries in it and at the bottom it was dipped with vanilla yogurt. I grab one out of the box and go into the living room.
        I sit back down on the couch and grab the control. I turn on the T.V. and surf around the channels looking for something good to watch. When I find a movie on this one T.V channel I keep it on there and then open the granola bar. I eat my granola bar as I watch the movie. After a while I get up, turn off the T.V. and go to throw away the wrapper from my granola bar. As I walk out of the kitchen I look at the clock. 8:00. Just one more hour until grandma comes back. Looking around I then remember about getting a job. I go and get my laptop and go up to my room. Before I open the door to my room I look over to the other rooms. “Do NOT open!!!!STAY OUT!!!!”. It kept replying in my mind like that one time in middle school when the first dance didn’t go as I thought it would.
        I will always remember that day but I’ll tell that story some other time. As I walk in, I go over to my bed and decide to leave the door open since I’m lazy and didn’t feel like getting up again. I log on and search for some jobs that are available. There were some that seemed interesting, but then again some that I won’t like to do. So then, it came down to three jobs. Working as an assistant at the library, working in John’s Cool Cream ice cream polar, or in a homeless pet shelter. It was kind of hard to figure it out which one I would do. If I choice the library then I’ll have to help people find books, put away books that were returned and just help out pretty much. In John’s Cool Cream ice cream polar I would have to know how to use the cash register, learn to make those perfect swirls that never seems to be imperfect.
        Then the pet shelter is fine too since I love animals but it expects me to be there at least 10 minutes before the actual time to be there so I can’t do that one. The best option I have right now is the library. I guess I’ll walk there after school and then back home well to my grandma’s house. Sounds easy enough right? I’ll just stop by the library tomorrow and check in about the job. I then grab my headphones and start to listen to some music on my laptop. The first song that came up was Ariana Grande- Love Me Harder. Sometimes I listen to love songs even though I’m not in love. The same goes when I listen to sad music and other songs. I guess I just like to listen to them. I hum along with the song and what was weird was that while I was listening to the song I started thinking about William……..Just listening to the lyrics I think about the song and then about him and I started to imagine “things”…….. things as in hanging out with him, laughing with him, cuddling, and kiss-----………..WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!
         I take off my headphones and try to not think about what I just saw in my head……I sigh. I seriously need to go to a doctor now…. Not only am I have weird creepy things happening to me but now I’m imagining kiss-----nope I’m not even going to say it….
I look around to find something to do and to get my mind off of him. Yea, here at grandma’s house there was barley anything to do. I then sigh and take my headphones and put than back on. I move my head as I listen to the song. I used to always want to be a singer when I was little but then I found out the ugly truth. I’m not good at singing so I just decided to give up on that and try something else. For now I really don’t know what I want to become. But I’m still young. I still have time right? It’s not like I’m getting ready for a career tomorrow. Then a crash of lighten came and pretty much scared the life out of me. I love it when it rain. Just listening to it and the sound it makes.
        I then remember the window down is open. I get and start to head downstairs. Almost every 2 minutes or so there was the sound of lightening. Then there was thunder too. I went up to the window and closed it but as soon as I closed it another crash of loud lightening was made. This time……………the lights went out…………………..  

(A/N) Yay!!!! I finally updated!!! I feel happy now that I updated, and I'm really sorry that I haven't update in like soooooo long but you know I have school and stuff but anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D