Chapter 9 I Saw Him Smile :)

~”His” Pov~  I watched her that night making sure she didn’t go back to the skeleton and find the key. When I came back to her grandma’s house I went inside her room. I tried not to wake her up. I opened her closet and found my spy skeleton broken! I grabbed it and tried to find the key. It was gone……….
        (The Next Day) ~(Y/n)’s Pov~  I woke up to find my closet wide open. The skeleton that was in there was gone! I was freaking out! What if it was “him” who took it! If it was how did I not notice? “The key!” I then jumped out of bed and went into the closet. I opened the drawer and find nothing, just my clothes! “He took the key…” Even though I didn’t know what it was for I’m pretty sure it was the key to open the door with the sign. I then just let it go and got myself ready for school. I was glad that today was Friday and then tomorrow it’ll be Saturday.
    As I was opening my door I found another note on the ground. It was from “Him”.
        Dear (Y/n)
I see that you broke my skeleton and you found the key that was in it. You might be mad but I took it back. Please, it best that you give up. I don’t think you’ll ever find out who I am or where I am.
                                            Sincerely
                                               H.O.G.R.D.M.D.
        I’ll never give up. I know he’s here somewhere maybe behind one of those doors with the “Stay Out” sign. I then crumpled up the piece of paper and then went into the bathroom and throw it away. I brushed my teeth then went back into my room to get ready for school. I put on my clothes ( The one in the picture above.) and then I just let my hair down today, but with a headband on.
        I went downstairs and found my grandma once again watching some T.V. show. I look at her and find her sleeping. She must have stayed up late. “Bye grandma.” I say in a whisper as I pass her. I open then close the door and start walking to school. I look around and listen as I walk. I can feel the sun shining but it isn’t that warm. It pretty chilly. “Crunch.” each step I take I hear the leaves under my shoes being stepped on. I look at the trees and see some leaves falling down. The leaves are very beautiful and colorful. Some are red. Others are yellow.  There’s some orange, and brown leaves too.
        Fall is pretty. As I keep walking I see William up ahead. I try to walk fast to catch up to him. Then next thing I know is the I’m right behind him. “Hey (Y/n).” He says as he turns around. He was smiling. I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen him smile. “Hey.” I said back. “So, how’s it going?” He asked me. “Pretty good. You?” I asked back. “Good.” He said. “What has you all happy?” I asked. “Nothing I’m just happy that’s it Friday.” He says. “Oh so that why.” I say. “Yea.” He says.
        After a couple minutes later we arrive at school. Or should I say hell. But at least it’s Friday already and I don’t have to be worried about be teased or made fun of for 2 days or so. “Well see you in class.” William said as he started to walk away. “Ok.” I say back. I then go to my locker. I open it and find all my books written on. I picked up my math book. It had words like Whore, Slut, Bitch, and other words like that. I dropped it and just stood there.
        I didn’t know what to do! Now I have to pay to get new ones! Who could have done this?!?! I then see a not taped to the inside of my locker.
        Dear Slut
This is what you get you whore!
                           Sincerely
                   X The Sunshine Girls X
I started to cry. What did I ever do to them or to anyone to deserve this?!?!