Ragini: (with closed eyes she whispers again) I Love You too Sanskar. I Love You too.

Sanskar smiles nodding. He pulls her to a hug and hugs her very tight.

Sanskar: (kissing her head) I Love You.

Ragini cuddles into him more. They both break the hug and Sanskar wipes her face.

Sanskar: You look cute even when you cry!

Ragini hits him and again hugs him. Sanskar chuckles.

Ragini: Now you should stop teasing me!

She says breaking the hug.

Sanskar: Why is it so?

Ragini: No boyfriend teases his girlfriend.

Sanskar: Sorry I am unique. So you have to bear me. You don't have any option.

Ragini: (lovingly) I don't need any option. I have you.

Sanskar looks at her lovingly. He kisses her forehead.

Ragini: I have a doubt.

Sanskar: Question bank! Ask.

Ragini hits him.

Ragini: You said so much hard work. What did you even do? And why is that table arranged when you proposed me here?

Sanskar: (pulls her towards him through waist) This region of the beach is not allowed to visit at this time. I took so much efforts to get permission. I had very little time from the time engagement got over. Just two hours. And I could do this only. Sorry if you don't like.

Ragini: I don't need these all. If you had just proposed me at home in a room also I would be happy.

Sanskar smiles.

Ragini: I asked you because you said you did so much hardwork. But indeed you did hardwork because I know getting permission for something which is not allowed is very hard. Thank you for everything Love.

Sanskar: (smiles) Anything for you my love. Let us go have some of your favourite ice cream.

Ragini: (happy eyes) Ice cream!

Sanskar: I swear I will get bankrupt only because of your ice creams one day.

Ragini: (sarcastically) Very funny!

Sanskar chuckles. He leads her to the table set up. He takes out the ice box which is hidden under the table. He takes out two bowls of ice cream and places them on the table. He then pulls the chair for her. She sits happily. He then gets settled on the opposite chair.

He takes a spoon of ice cream and takes it near her mouth. She opens her mouth happily but he takes it back and haves himself. Ragini looks at him with open mouth and wide eyes. Sanskar laughs looking at her and feeds her this time. Ragini smiles.

Sanskar: I have something for you.

Ragini looks excited.

Sanskar: Not an ice cream for sure.

Ragini: I get excited for many things other than ice cream too.

Sanskar: Really! I don't know that. Can you please mention those items?

Ragini: (irritated) Will you give me or may I go?

Sanskar: Where will you go?

Ragini: Home?

Sanskar: How?

Ragini: I will steal your car.

Sanskar: Keys?