| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ |

Team Minato walked through the village, a few villagers sending them odd looks.  

  Once they reached the Hokage's office, Minato knocked.

  Hearing a 'come in', Minato opened the door and stepped in, followed by his students.

  All four slightly widened their eyes at the Hokage. He was leaning his back against the chair, his arms crossed and half of his face was covered. However, his left eye had a scar running down. The man was no other than the older version of Kakashi Hatake.

   "You guys aren't from the Hidden Leaf are you?" was the first thing Kakashi said.

Minato stepped forward and shook his head, "No, Lord Hokage. We're from a distant village down east that was destroyed. We travel around the world from village to village."

Kakashi nodded, "I see. State your names, please."

   "I'm Dekou Zulu." said Minato.

He turned over to his students to see Obito and Rin shuffling their feet and Kakashi hiding behind Obito.

  Minato sighed, "I apologize Lord Hokage, they're pretty shy at times."

"It's fine, do you mind?"

Minato shook his head and motioned over to Obito, "That's my son, Erito. Behind him is my youngest, Azariah and next to him is my niece, Taeri."

"Pleasure. I'm Kakashi Hatake, so please, call me Kakashi, none of that Lord Hokage."

"As you wish, Kakashi, sir." Obito said.

"Just Kakashi is fine..." Kakashi said.

  Before anyone could say anything else, a loud bang came from the door before it was thrown open.

"Kakashi-sensei! Guess what?!"

The boy was a teen, maybe sixteen or so, and he had blond hair and bright blue eyes. Team Minato's eyes widened at the boy's appearance.

'Could he be...?'

The blond then opened to say something before a dark-haired man with his left eye covered ran in and covered the boy's mouth.

   "Shut it, Naruto!" The man yelled.

  Kakashi sweatdropped and stared at his old student and best friend.

   "Obito! Naruto!"

  The two ninjas widened their eyes and dashed to stand behind Kakashi.

'That's me? ... why do I have my eye covered?'

   "Kashi, you'll protect us right?" said the older Obito with wide eyes.

   "Please, Kakashi-sensei! I swear I'll never annoy you ever again!" Naruto said as he held on to Kakashi's side.

   "While that sounds amazing, no. I'd rather have you annoy me than have my own wife murder me."

At the word 'wife', Team Minato widened their eyes for the third time that day, but their eyes weren't as wide as Azariah's.

"I should've known better and look for you in here." A woman with long dark blue hair and  onyx colored eyes said as she walked into the office.

Her arms were crossed over her chest and she held a murderous look on her face.

"Asami, come on. You wouldn't hurt us, right? Right?" said Obito.

"Pretty sure she will." Kakashi mutter.