{Part 13}

Your POV
I wake up cuddled into something very warm. Only when it squeezes me tighter, do I realize where I am. I open my eyes, coming face to chest with Mal. He traces patterns on my hip slowly, I glance up he is looking at me so lovingly, it's odd coming from a guy who tried to kill some people. He's so relaxed and still looks so devious, definitely a turn on.

Mal's POV
After YN and I'd escapade last night it's no surprise that we slept in later than usual. I wake up holding my YN. She's the only thing that I care about in this world, everything else will burn. We are wrapped up in blankets but completely nude beyond that. I draw patterns on her exposed hip imagining a brand the claims her as mine. Hickeys work, but I want something a bit more permanent. I smirk, that is for later though.

I want by my side forever but today's the day I have to beat her to a million dollars. If I win I can own her, not really, but she'd be my sugar baby, if she wins she could leave forever. It gives her power, and I'm for her crushing others but she can't crush me.

I squeeze her tighter, at the thought of her leaving, before going back to trailing my hand along her soft skin.

I don't notice that she's awake until I feel a small hand on my chest trailing the muscles.

"Morning," I smirk.

"Morning Mal," she sighs in content snuggling closer to me.

"We should probably get up, got a battle for a million dollars today, you may have heard about it," I tease.

"You're going down, I hope you know that," she smirks.

"You really think so?" I laugh.

"Well let's face it, I'm a distraction to you now, and boys can't resist a distraction," she kisses me lightly on the lips.

"I love you," I say sincerely, surprising her and myself.

"I love you too," she smiles.

-Confessional-
"She knows I'm not Mike, and still loves me! She also brought me to the finale despite knowing what I'll do to win. Her devotion is touching, and with Mike trapped in my subconscious that million dollars is mine!" Mal laughs.
-End of Confessional-

"Good morning finalists. Meet me in the forest clearing and get ready to diet. Sorry, typo. Ready to die!"

"Congratulations on making it to the finale. It's something you'll regret for the rest of your lives, which will likely be rather short since this final challenge is so vicious, so brutal, so savage... that our lawyers said we had to change it. So we left it the way it is. High five," Chris says to Chef.

"People gonna die," Chef frowns.

"Yeah those people," Chris says pointing to us.

I glance at Mal and even he looks shaken.

"So, combatants, choose your weapon. Use them to shoot down the balloons. Each one has an All-Star competitor. If you shoot them down, they become your helper," Chris adds.

I shoot down Cameron and Gwen.

"Mike, you might want to start trying,"

"It's Mal," he growls shooting Chris with Spaghetti, then rapid fires shooting down Heather and Alejandro.

Chris introduces the final challenge as the Moats of Doom. Each moat with a different and deadly obstacle. The first is filled with toxic waste. The second is filled with lava. The third is regular water filled with killer creatures

"Mal, YN, if you somehow survive all three moats, you must say goodbye to your helpers and go it alone as you storm the castle! Take your life in your hands as you fight your way past the mad king!" Shouts Chris, pointing to Chef wearing a crown.

"If you get past the mad king and find the strength to pull the sword of victory from the stone, you are the true Total Drama Allstar, and the winner of one million dollars!"

"Let's do this," I high-five Gwen and Cameron. Thus causes Cameron's bubble to roll towards Mal.

"Keep your garbage on your side," he smirks, kicking Cameron. "Good luck YN! Your gonna need it!" Mal laughs.

"What do you see in him?" Gwen asks.

"I Always Fall For the Bad Guy," I shrug, beginning the challenge. I get across the toxic waste thanks to Cameron who sacrificed his bubble so we could cross. Mal crosses shortly after by pole vaulting. He tilts backwards about to fall into the waste.

"Mal," I scream holding my breath. Luckily he leans forward face planting into the dirt.

Climbing to the next level, I use the ladder to cross the lava, but it burns up before Cameron and Gwen can cross. Mal comes up behind them throwing them down a level.

"Here, I, Come!" Mal shouts bouncing on a pogo stick to the next level. He pounces at me pushing us both into the water.

I come to the surface as Fang is about to eat me Mal punches him straight out of the water, causing him to lose a tooth.

"I can't have you dying on me," he smiles lightly.

"Thanks! I thought you were gonna let me get eaten there for a second,"

"Your the only person I actual like, I love you YN," Mal confesses kissing me.

The kiss is cut short when Chris announce that anyone who pulls the sword from the stone wins.

"I love you too, but I'm gonna win!" I smile climbing to the final level.

Mal and I reach the top at the same time, dodging blasts from Chef.

An insult about Chef causing the heat to fall on Mal, allowing me the safety to reach the sword. I pull it out, cheering loudly.

"YN, wins the million dollars!"

"The island is sinking!" Cameron shouts as water burst from the ground.

We all end up in the water.

"Haha! This has been Total Drama Allstars!"