The past

We see Zuba trying to train his son how to hunt.

Zuba: No son over here you see the lion you get the lion.(sighs and picks up Alex) If you're going to grow up and be like your daddy one day you have to practice.(sees Alex doing happy face then angry face) now son let's try again and go.

Alex:(dances)

Zuba: No no son.

Lexis:(Comes from the grass) Roar.(attack's the lion toy)

Zuba: Well that's impressive Li li but you're role is to protect your cubs when you have them in the future not to do the Challenge.

Makunga: Well having fun with your two cubs?

Zuba: What are you doing here?

Makunga: Well look at the bright side when I win and become you get to spend more time with your pathetic use of cubs.

Zuba: Before I kick you butt again why do you want to be Alpha lion?

Makunga: Well I have better hair I'm good looking and I'm smart. We'll fight right now one.

Zuba: Pay attention Alakay daddy gonna show you how it's done.

Makunga: Two three.(they all fight)

Alex and Lexis see a butterfly and try to get it and Alex eats it but the two cubs see a robe and decide to chase it.

Zuba: Who's the Alta lion?(has Makunga pined)

Makunga: You.

Zuba: See Alakay that's how you do it.(sees that both of his cubs are gone) Alakay? Li Li?

The two cubs make it out the tall grass to catch the rope and see hunter's.

Hunter 1: That's it here kitty, kitty's.

Hunter 2: Ha theses two are beauties they we worth a few bucks.(they throw the two cubs in different boxes) it just keeps getting easier and easier.

Alex: Ahh daddy!!

Lexis: Daddy!!

Zuba: Alakay, Li Li, Alakay, Li Li, Alakay! Li Li!(sees the boxes in the Jeep)

Alex: Da da!!

Lexis: Daddy!!!

Zuba: No no!!(goes after the Jeep and trying to open the boxes)

Alex: Daddy!

Lexis: Da da!

Zuba: Alakay Li Li daddy's got you hold on.(sees a gun and gets shot)

Alex: Ahh da da!!!!(cry's)

Lexis: Daddy!!!!(cry's)

The Jeep accidentally drop the two boxes with Alex and Lexis.

Alex and Lexis: Ow, Ow, ow!!

Zuba:(trying time clear from his vision and still sees the Jeep) Alakay!!!!!! Li Li!!!!!!

Alex: Daddy!!!! Sissy!!!!!

Lexis: Daddy!!!! Brother!!!!!

Both of there boxes go in different directions and they are both scared after a few hours with lexis she has no idea where she is and just sees water but out of nowhere a shark fin and a lot more. Then we see an ice berg that has Penguins on it.