what are you?

Naijan was a person with bird soul. She used to roam around freely in her old home town. But after moving in different city, she was dishearten. This  place had a reserved vive, people here normally didn't allow girls to move freely here and there. And they didn't believe in girls empowerment and so on. So girls here were put on a shackle, invisible shackle.

So after moving here naijan's mother could wrap her daughter in neat and clean cloths, white sockes and shoes and took her to the nearby playground for walk as usual.  They used to walk in the playground by the side untill the darkness came over. In the playground there were little girls and boys who played together and in the other side of the playground boys around Naijan's age played cricket. As it was her first day at the new area and all the children in the playground watched her like alien. As people here was all natives so they knew each other, only naijan was only unknown.  So everyboday stared at her.

Naijan knew that she was being stared so she didn't care much of them. She just told her mother,
'" mom,this place is quite amusing, so the people are,don't you think so?"
In return her mom only gave her a smirk. And they returned home.

After washing herself, naijan was laughing at herself "Naijan, how the fuck you end up here" and returned to her desk. She opened her drawaer and take out her diary, some gift cards and so on. She stared at the stuffs as she could not take farewell from her old friends. ( because they moved hurriedly) and could give a sigh. She noted down all the things she saw. While keeping her diary she remembered a boy from the playground who had large eyes and with those eyes he stared her only once and didn't care much of her existence.

In the next morning, she was sitting infront of their window and watched children going to school. As their house was situated infront of the only local school here.

Hey,over here. Want to play with us?

Naijan looked back hearing the sound of a girl calling. She found that the girl had unwantedly  long rough hairs wearing a little gown. But she had a melodious voice.

"What's your name? You moved in that stupid's house"

"Sorry? I'm Naijan " " May I know who are you refreing as stupid?"

"Oh, the owner of your house, I'm Nancy. I live in the next building of your house"

"Oh"

"What grade are you in now, I'm in 5"
you don't talk much?

"I'm in grade 5 too, not like that. I too talk. So you are going school?

"Yes. But I don't like school. Now we have an arts class and the teacher is boring so I will attend the class later"

Naijan felt stared for some moments from the school gate. She awkwardly shook her hands towards the person. And the person came over and stood besides Nancy.

"Who are you? Do I even know you? Why did you shook you hands" the person asked angrily and left.

Nancy just got scared by watching the persons query as he usually don't  talk with the girls "ignore him. He is the craziest boy of our age in this locality."

"Oh, what's his name? "
"Ruhan,the devil"