thats impossible

Chapter 2

No one's pov
"Come on Zane were almost there" as cole tries to calm zane down.
"cole go take him ill go get the others ok" sensei wu says.
"Yes sensei" as I grabed zane and went to the doctor.
A few hours later
Zane had a caste on him as he laid in bed.
"Zane.....zane time to go now" cole whispers to zane.
Zane stretched and got up as cole picked hi up.
"I can walk on my own you now" zane said in a baby voice.
I know but I'm still carrying you" cole says as he went into the elevator to the main floor.
Than cole got out and summoned his dragon and took off.
"Cole" zane called coles name.
"Yes zane need anything" cole asked.
" I love you thanks for being there for me" as zane starts tearing up.
" love you to pinky no need to cry" cole says as thay laugh it off.
A few minutes later

Coles pov
"Were here zane waky waky" as I tease my boyfriend.
"Yawn" as I see zane stretch in front of me.
I pick up zane and put him down off my dragon as we entered the moestary .
I open the door to see no one than I heard talking in the game room.
Me and zane just go off to are now shared room.
"Cole" I hear the slightly shorter boy say.
"What" I asked,
"Can we go to bed I'm tired" zane asked me.
"Yeah sure anytime" As I pick him up and put him in bed and I crawled in behind him.

The next day (oh don't tell me they didn't eat anything I know)

Zanes pov
I wake up snuggling up to coles chest trying to get up without waking up from his slumber.
"Yawn...oh morning zane" I hear cole say to me.
"Oh that failed morning cole" I say to a sleepy ninja.
We both get up and go change, I still dont like to change next to people so I went to the bathroom. I come out of the bathroom to see cole, kai and jay in the living room. Kai and jay were on the floor starting to play marrio cart.
I walk and sit on the couch to see lloyd come bursting in "saying wait for me guys".
"We know that's why we haven't started playing it" I hear kai say in a little moody voice because he just was asleep. I get up to see nya making breakfast.
"Zane go get the others breakfast is ready" nya said to me as I walked out the room to tell the others.
"Guys breakfast is ready" as kai and jay nod at me.
We go to the table and eat breakfast I didn't eat that much I wasn't hungry. I then walkeduuuu to my room to think.
"Guys I'm going somewhere" I tell the others they look at me confused but siad okay.
I was walking to Dexter's place to talk with him about something.
I knock on his door to him smiling and saying hello.
"Hello zane what seems you to visit...oh...my when did you get the cast" dexter said to me now frowning a little bit.
"Mm oh yesterday when I was going home from your place and later
today I'm getting a waterproof cast" I say as dexter nods.

After sometime of talking

Zanes pov
"Oh see ya I have to go" I say to dexter.
"Ok zane see you later" I hear dexter answer behind me.
I get to the monestary I ask if anyone wants to come to the hospital to get my waterproof cast.
"I will zane" as I see cole coming to the entrance of the monestary.
"Oh we almost there" I hear cole say next to me.
"Huh oh yeah, it's on the second floor" I say as we go into the elevator.
I'll wait out here okay" cole says,
"Okay see yay" as I walk into the room.
"Hi zane you must be here for you waterproof cast, just come into the room we need to x-ray your arm okay".
I go sit on a table for my x-ray, after it I hear 1 of the nurses gasped in shock as I see the other 1 walk up to me.
So zane uh-uh you arm is uh kinda healed it's not broken any more" I hear her say.
"What that's impossible though" I say in shock.
"Well you can go home now" as she tells me after I get my cast removed.
"Zane where's your cast" I hear cole as he walked to me.
"I know this is impossible but my arm is fully healed, or its not broken like nothing happened" I say to see coles face in shock.
"Really I guess we can go home now".
We walk out the building and summoned our dragons and flew to the monestary.
"Guys were back" I say as I go to my room because it was already 8pm and I was tired. So I went in my room and got changed and went to the washroom.
"Ok I can't believe I'm doing this" I grab out a razor and cut my skin with it I winced in pain as I cut through my arm.
"Ow ow oww oh shoot that's deeper than I thought" as i looked at my arm,
"Well hopefully my wrist heals" I mumble to my self. I put my hand over the cut and slowly took it away to see it healed.
"Oh my god that worked I like really need to tell dexter about this tomorrow" as I walked into my room to see cole waiting for me.
"Your not hungry for super" i ask him,
"No I'm not just really tired wamma go to bed" I hear cole in the dark barely but just enough to see him.
"Yeah let's go to bed" I answer him.

Coles pov
I was sitting on my bed as I saw the door to my room open.
I see zane come in and ask me a question I answer, than zane said
"Yeah let's go to bed" and I see him start comming to me to lay down.
"Love yay frosty" I say and he answered
"Love you to" I hear zane say as we slowly fell asleep.