#16 You Go Ikea Shopping

Brad - You and Brad had been going out for a while now and you had decided to move into a flat together. You were going to ikea to buy some furniture. "I am so excited," you said. "We are only going to ikea calm down," laughed Brad. "But ikea is amazing. There are so many things to look at and you get free mini pencils," you said excitedly. "And this is why i love you," chuckled Brad.
When you arrived at ikea you went to the area with all the living room furniture. You were looking at a tv unit and when you turned round you saw Brad sitting on the couch pretending to be asleep. You walked past and gently slapped him on the back of the head. "What was that for," he whined. "Stop being such an idiot. Everyone was staring," you moaned at Brad. "Who cares if people stare. I was just having a bit of fun," said Brad wrapping his arms around your waist and picking you up off the floor. "Put me down," you screeched. "Never," laughed Brad. Before you could say anything else Brad threw you onto one of the beds that was on display. "Brad what are you doing," you screeched. Just as you finished speaking Brad belly flopped onto the bed beside you and twitched his eyebrows up and down. "Stop it," you giggled getting off the bed. You started getting strange looks from other customers so Brad decided to stop annoying you and you bought all the furniture you needed before going home to build it with great difficulty.
Connor - "Lets buy this one," said Connor. "You said that about the last 3, i think you just want to go home," you replied. You knew Connor hated shopping so you deliberately took your time. You walked round to the kitchen area and started looking at the dining tables. "BOO," Connor shouted as he crawled out from under a dining table. "Connor you gave me a mini heart attack," you said holding your chest. "Sowee," said Connor hugging you round your waist. He gave you a quick kiss on the lips before you were interrupted by a little girl. "Are you in love," she asked. "Erm...i guess so," you replied shyly. "Are you like a princess and he is your prince," she asked. "She is definitely a princess," said Connor. "You two are cute," she said before walking back to her family. You and Connor burst out laughing at what just happened.
James - You and James were in ikea and you had picked out all the furniture you wanted. You were in the area where you had to find the correct box of furniture from the warehouse ( if you have never been to ikea then this probably doesnt make any sense) and James was annoying you. He was pushing the trolley and he kept hitting the back of your feet with it to try and trip you up. "James stop it. You are so annoying sometimes," you moaned. He stopped as soon as you told him to and you went to pay for your items. Once you had packed everything into the car you went to the restaurant area and got a piece of cheesecake to share and a glass of pepsi each. "I love ikea shopping," said James. "'Me too," you replied.
Tristan - You absolutely loved shopping in ikea but Tristan wasn't as enthusiastic about it. After plenty of persuasion Tristan came along with you. You started off looking at bedroom furniture and the whole time Tristan kept moaning about when you would be finished. "Why do we need a new wardrobe," whined Tristan. "Because the other one is too small," you replied. "Whatever," he sighed. You were looking at the clocks but when you turned round Tristan wasn't there. You headed over to the living room area in search of Tristan. You came across two massage chairs and one of the people sitting on it was Tristan. You went over and slapped Tristan gently on his ear. "Hey what was that for," he shrieked. "You walked away and left me. I was asking your opinion on a stupid clock and you weren't there so i looked like i was talking to myself," you said. "Im sorry. Come on, lets go buy you that shoe holder thingy you want," said Tristan trying to cheer you up. You never rejected his offer and he bought you your shoe rack and a mirror for your bedroom.