Super Long Tag

I was tagged by wolfess21 to do this so here goes. It is pretty long so im not bothered if you dont want to read it all haha. I am hoping to update with a preference soon!

1 - Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pops up.

Say It On The Radio by The Wanted
Without by Years and Years
Cant Say No by Conor Maynard
Flights by Jack and Jack
I Feel Like Dancing by All Time Low
Half Way There by The Vamps

2 - If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

Im going to answer this about non famous people otherwise we could be here for a while. I would love to meet my internet best friend AlyssaConnorold and Julia who i only briefly met in the queue for The Tide fanfest but she has turned out to be one of my best friends!

3 - Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.

"recently, I started clipping pictures on to a line and stringing it" from Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. I highly recommend this book. Its amazing!

4 - What do you think about the most?

The Vamps, The Tide, New Hope Club and dogs. Dogs are great!

5 - Ever had a poem or song written about you?

Not that i know of.

6 - Do you have any strange phobias?

Seaweed! Swiftly moving on

7 - What's your religion?

I dont have a religion.

8 - If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Considering i never leave my house, i would probably just be walking my dog. Lol

9 - Simply but extremely complex. Favourite band?

*unravels ridiculously long list because just one is impossible to pick*
The Vamps, The Tide, New Hope Club, Hometown, All Time Low, Twenty One Pilots, Union J (before George left), The Wanted (before they broke up) and Years and Years.

10 - What was the last lie you told?

I went to a theme park on a school trip and me and my friends went on a ride full of little kids  but we told people we didnt go on it because it was for little kids. Lmao

11 - Do you believe in Karma?

Yup

12 - What does your URL mean?

Its pretty simple. I fangirl over The Vamps and 12/01 is my birthday.

13 - What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?

Weakness - i am unable to control my inner fangirl in public. Lol
Strength - i dont give up easily

14 - Who is your celebrity crush?

Once again i dont have just one but the top 3 are Brad Simpson (The Vamps), Drew Dirksen (The Tide) and George Smith (New Hope Club)

15 - How do you vent your anger?

I listen to music to calm myself down and it helps me forget why i was even angry in the first place.

16 - Do you have a collection of anything?

Does band merch count? If so i have an uncontrollable collection of The Vamps merch. Also CDs. I have a thing where i have to have the physical CD rather than just downloading the album.