Brad imagine for @AshtynSimerl

This is a personal imagine for AshtynSimerl ! Hope you like it! Xx

Your POV
"Ill see you soon. Bye," i said as i hugged my best friend Scott. I have known Scott since we were little kids so we are basically like brother and sister. He called and wanted to hang out today and since Brad was at the studio all day i agreed. As i was driving home i got a text from Brad. I pulled over to the side of the road to check it.
From Brad
'Where are you!'
Well thats a weird text to get from him. I told him i was going out with Scott this morning.
To Brad
'On my way home now. Xx'
I shoved my phone back in my bag and carried on home. I pulled into the driveway and saw Brads car meaning he was also home.
"Hey Bradley Bear," i called as i walked through the front door. No answer. I called again but there was still no answer.
"I thought Scott was just a friend," snapped Brad from behind me making me jump. I turned round and smiled at Brad.
"Yeah he is," i replied as i went to hug him. He pushed me away, leaving me rather confused. "Whats wrong."
"You want to know whats wrong? Whats wrong is the fact my girlfriend is cheating on me with her so called 'friend'."
"What the hell Brad! You dont mind any other time i hang out with Scott, what is so different this time?" I said,  raising my voice slightly.
"Maybe this will refresh your mind," replied Brad holding up his phone. The screen displayed a picture of me and Scott hugging. It was when we were out today and i hugged Scott when i said bye. "Care to explain."
"Its a picture of me and Scott hugging. Friends often hug each other Brad in case you didnt know," i explained calmly.
Brad ignored what i had just said and stuffed his phone back into his pocket before grabbing his jacket and rushing out the door. I didnt even bother going after him because i was angry at the fact he would think i would cheat on him.
It had been a couple of hours since Brad had stormed out. He had probably gone to Connors house or something. I decided to text him since he didnt give me a chance to explain earlier.
To Brad
'For your information Scott is gay. You didnt even give me a chance to explain earlier!'
I locked my phone and sighed. I really hope Brad understands and believes me. I would never cheat on him. Its two days before My birthday and we have fallen out. What a great birthday this will be. My thoughts were interrupted as my phone pinged!
From Brad
'I am so sorry for flipping out. Please come and meet me at the ice rink in town. Xxx'
I sat up and immediately ran upstairs to put my shoes on.
*At the ice rink*
"Ashtyn i am so sorry," Brad apologised as soon as you met him at the ice rink.
"Its fine Brad. Im just glad you believed me. I would never cheat on you and thats a promise," i replied, throwing my arms round him.
"Now lets go skate," said Brad excitedly.
We got our skates and began going round the rink. We had to go really slow at first since Brad wasnt very good at staying on his feet.
"Lets go into the middle," suggested Brad, pulling you closer to the middle of the rink.
"Are you sure you are able to do that," i laughed but Brad just carried on anyway. The middle of the rink was lit up with twinkling fairy lights up above. It was so cute.
"I actually have an early birthday present for you," said Brad as he pulled a small black box out of his pocket. He opened it to reveal a silver sparkly ring with a heart design on it.
"Its a promise ring. I promise i will always trust you in future and i will always be here no matter what you are going through," said Brad.
I just stood there staring at him with tears in my eyes.
"Its beautiful Brad. I have the best boyfriend ever," i whispered as i was in slight shock.
"I love you Ashtyn."
"I love you too Brad."