Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)

Start from the beginning

Then you woke up. You looked around the room, you were sweating. You picked up your phone and dialed Seonghwa. He didn't pick up though.

"Please Seonghwa pick up the phone." You sent him a message.

To my angry bird🐦💕

Seonghwa please get to me when you see this....I dreamt of something horrible and I'm scared of losing you.

The time turned 11pm still no calls or replies from him. You start pouring out your tears. Then your phone buzzes.

From my angry bird🐦💕
We are coming home now. I'm sorry I didn't see the miss calls and the text. Babe please stay in our room until I get back.

It has been about 20 mins now, you were still shivering in fear. What kind of dream was that? Seonghwa ran into the room.

"___ where are you?" He saw your crouching and shivering figure. You looked up and cried even more.

"Seonghwa..." He ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"Don't cry babe, everything will be fine. It was just a dream. I'm still here."

"Seonghwa please don't go back for your ex. I really love you. Let's not break up or fight for whatever reason." He pulls back from the hug.

"Did you dream about me getting back with my ex?"

"Yes and she had a whole slutty outfit just for you and you enjoyed her horrible flirting skills." He chuckles.

"I wouldn't leave you for her. Your an upgrade, I wouldnt go for a downgrade of you. Your so precious and kind of innocent."

"Innocent?"

"Yeah that's what I like about you."

"I'm not innocent tho."

"Really?" He cocked a brow. "Show me then."

"The others are here and we have jongho in the house. He still a child."

"He isn't a minor and I'm sure we should let him know about this kinds of things once he gets a girlfriend."

"Seonghwa!" You hit his shoulder. He laughs out loud. You smile a little.

"Kidding I just wanted to make you smile a little. That smile is too precious." He pecks your cheeks. You pout.

"I hate you."

"And I love you. You can't stop loving me tho, your addicted to me." You wrap your arms around him.

"Very addicted." He pecks your lips. Then tap your thighs. You wrapped your legs around him. He carried you around his waist to the living room.

"Actually come to think of it, zombie Seonghwa sounds hot. Your contacts make you so much attractive."

"So I wasnt attractive before?"

"You are still attractive."

"Okay okay, let's eat now."

"Midnight snack hyung." Yunho corrects Seonghwa.

"In your zombie makeup?" You ask. Seonghwa places you down on the seat and you sat down.

"Why does it look weird?" Wooyoung asked.

"Kinda, it reminds me of the weird ass dream I had." Goosebumps crept up.

"We will remove it first, ____ eat up. I'm sure you haven't ate." Hongjoong says. You nod and they went to the bathroom to help each other to remove the makeup. Seonghwa stayed with you.

"Aren't you going to the toilet to remove the makeup?"

"Later, I want my beautiful girl to help me remove it."

"Alright." As you picked up a bite to eat, seonghwa grabs you and kissed your lips.

"What was that for?" You ask after pulling away with blushing cheeks.

"To tell you I love you."

"Dork."

"Only for you."

Hope you enjoyed this

Hope you enjoyed this...even though I'm like late for Halloween :( but it's fine. I know a lot of crackhead content, I actually wanted to write some fantasy type chapter but I have up in the end.

Well I have to leave cause tmr is my f&n paper for o levels. Pray and wish me luck guys. Love you all💞 signing off.
-markxdino🦊💕