Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)

Start from the beginning

"Woah your makeup look got more real."

"This isn't makeup, I am bleeding again aren't i. Damn San, you didn't have to bite my arm like that!" San held a severed arm in his mouth. You yelped.

"Whose arm is that?"

"Yunho's he is quite the big guy."

"San give me back my arm!" Yunho grabbed his arm back from the blood filled mouth of San.

"Where did yeosang go?" Hongjoong asked. He appeared beside you as a bat than back to the normal vampire outfit.

"I thought you were wearing a zombie outfit? How come you changed?"

"What do you mean? I am a vampire. There is no way I am a zombie."

"Alright I'm kinda creeped out guys, tell me we are at a costume party?" They all chuckle then their face turned serious.

"This isn't a costume party sweetie. Unless you are a human who is pretending to be a vampire."

"You aren't right?" San came close to you. You back off from them.

"N-No I'm not. I swear I'm a vampire."

"Alright just making sure my girl is still a vampire. I'm going to get a blood punch for you, it's your favourite right?" You nod not knowing what to say.

"W-Wait Seonghwa, I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up. Just pass me the drinks later on." He nods. You ran to the toilet.

"What the actual frick is going on? Where am I?"

"Your in the underworld. We are having a party here." An entity appears next to you. You yelp. He comes close to you.

"I smell blood from you. You aren't a dead person aren't you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your a human dressed as a vampire. People like this will get killed."

"What do I have to do to get out of here?"

"You don't. It's the underworld, unless of course...you wake up from this dream." He smiled creepily at you. You unlocked the door and ran out.

"SEONGHWA PLEASE CAN WE GO!" Suddenly the whole room was dark.

"What? Where am I?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"Who said that?" You were brought to a restaurant in a pretty floral dress. You went in. There you saw Seonghwa talking to his ex. She was flirting with him and he seemed...happy? You went up to Seonghwa.

"Babe what is the meaning of this?"

"____? What are you doing here? We broke up remember?"

"What why?"

"I left you for her. She's way prettier and skinnier."

"No this can't be happening?"

"Well sweetie it is." Seonghwa's ex threw the cup of water at your face and dress.