Chapter 3

Dimitri's POV.

One week.

One fucking week!

I haven't seen her since the day we first met at the motel. I feel like I'm going crazy!

For fuck's sake,where is she? !

Oh,wait: she left a note to tell me she will be gone for a week or two to solve some problems. Well,fuck, I  could've helped her! Ugh...she's driving me crazy and I barely know her!

" I 'm going out of town for a week or two. I have some problems that needs to be solved urgently.
We'll talk when I'll come back. I'll contact you .

                                                    Black

P.SDon't stress Jay more then he already is or you'll deal with me. "

Reading the note she left for me, running my fingers over her handwritten note.

Can't wait till she's back so I could teach her a lesson for leaving without consulting me.

And what's up with Jay ? Why is she protecting him ? Is there something going on between them ?

'No!' my wolf growled. 'I will rip his head off if he dares to touch her improperly!'

'You know I will too, without no hesitation! ' I growled back.

He huffed in response and didn't add anything more.

Purring a glass of wine, I started to remember our first encounter . The way her waist felt in my hands . Her pitch black hair. Her cold but addictive eyes. The danger and coldness I felt in her presence.  Not to mention her lips. Now that I think about it, I don't know how I managed not to kiss her ! Her lightly pink, full lips.. I bet they're soft too.

Uh-ugh..a certain part of my anatomy definitely agrees with that.. My Mate is hot as hell!

But as hot as she is, I'm still gonna punish her for running away .  Problems my ass! She's gonna need all the luck Moon Goddess offers her 'cause I  won't go easy on her !

'And we should lock her somewhere far away from everyone so she won't try and run next time.' my wolf purring at the tough of keeping our mate away from anyone else and only for us .

Krasivaya. She is damn beautiful !

I only wish she could come to me quickly. I couldn't sleep at all after I found her, knowing she's not beside me.

Damn her and those piercing eyes of hers ! Those beautiful dark firey  brown, cold ice eyes.

I will make sure she won't escape from me next time. She won't feel the need to. i thought while a devilish smirk spread across my face.

~'~

N/A:

Thank you so much for more than 1k readings ! And I'm so so so sorry for not uploading earlier. I'm just in a bad period and school doesn't help..

I'm sorry again. Next time I'll try to upload faster.

Love,

D'