Chapter 1.

Kyle's POV

I entered their territory. Moon's Pain Pack territory.

They are not actually known by the other packs in UK. They aren't showing themselves when all Packs Alpha getter. We find out about their existence two weeks ago, when my Alpha entered their territory just because he was chasing a rogue that trespassed our lands.

Now, I came to apologise in his name cause his ego is too big to do it by himself. Well, I guess that's why he made me his Beta. I know I shouldn't do it, apologise to Alpha Black for my Alpha trespassed his lands, but I figured it would be better to do so sense we're 'neighbors'.

I don't actually know Alpha Black cause last time his Beta, Jay, talked with my Alpha.

I'm curious why he doesn't show himself at meetings, but we all have our reasons.

We were at the enter of the town that seems to be the center of Alpha's Black territory. But it smells spooky. .I know this smell. It's not a familiar one, but I've 'taste' it before.

Three mens of their pack were waiting for us. Seems like they are going to take us to their leader.

We, me and some men from my pack, entered through a black metal door that lead us to a big hall. As we walked into it I heard some voices and saw a man with red hair who was ordering some ohers what to do. I assumed he was Alpha Black.

"Alpha" I said and he turned to face me. He was young, think my age, with a good structure.

He looked at me with an amusing face.

"Alpha?" asked chuckling. He turned to one of the guys behind him and said "Go get Black. "

I frowned and then I realised he was probably Jay, the Beta.

"Oh, you must be Jay, his Beta. Sorry."

"Beta? His Beta? Hm..I guess you can say that. " said with an amusing smirk. "Step into his office. He'll come right back." he told us while he opened a masive brown door we were next to it.

I sat down on a chair while investigating his office. It was big, with a large library on left. In the middle was his desk full of papers , pens and some cups of coffee. Behind the desk was a large window with a view of the town. On the right a huge couch with a small table in front of it, was reigning. My men were behind me.

I heard the door opening behind me so I stood up and turned to face a tall and beautifull woman entering the office. She passed by me and walked to seat down on the other side of the desk.

"I was aspecting Alpha Black. "I said unsecured .

"Alpha? Who told you that stupid? " she asked me with a frown in her face.

"He is the leader of this pack. The Moon's Pain Pack? ! Alpha Black. "

I heard the door opening again and this time I just looked and saw Jay entering in.

"We don't use the names Alpha and Beta in here. But i guess you could call us like this if you want." Jay said while sat on the right of that woman.

"Us?" I asked rising an eyebrow. "Where is Black? I'm here only to talk with him."

"He is standing in front of you" Jay pointing the woman on his left that now was drinking some coffee.

I frowned at both of then not being able to say something. This has to be a joke!

"I am Black."she said to me like she knew what I was thinking. "Antonia Black. The 'Alpha' of this pack. " said making air quotes for the word 'Alpha'. "What are your business with me?"

I wasn't able to say anything. A woman? A woman is the Alpha of this pack? Shoot me now!

"I..I..I came to..speak with..you..about my Alpha. " I managed to say, even thought I was stuttering.

"He.. trespassed your lands a week ago. I'm here to..apologise in his name. "

"Why you? You don't have to say you're sorry for his mistake. You didn't do anything wrong to me. If he has something to say, he should come, not you. His fault, his responsibility." she said emotionless. Her face was stone. I looked at Jay and his face was not far away from hers. "If you don't have anything else to say, I'm busy." said while she was rising from her chair.

"I actually do." remembering the smell that cover her town. "When I walked into your town, I smelled something weird. "

She grinned at me and said "So you noticed. "

I nodded and waited for her answer.

"See, we're not a normal wolf pack .We're roughs. "

*

I am now staying in my Alpha's office drinking some whisky. The meeting with Black was...unexpected.

I heard him entering the room and simply said "Alpha." without facing him.

"Put some red wine, Kyle. " said to me with his Alpha tone.

After I gave it to him, he turned to look at the window.

"How was your meeting? " his tone was emotionless.

"We have a hell of a neighbors, Dimitri. They are a pack of roughs. " after I said the last word, Dimitri turned to face me. He raised his left eyebrow, but his face was still emotionless. "They are roughs, a pack. An organised one." I continued. "And powerful too."

He grinned mockingly. "Roughs don't have packs. Not as bigger as this one. "

"Believe me, they are roughs. They smell exactly like one. "I tried to say to him, but of course, Dimitri didn't bordered to look at me anymore. He is a good Alpha and the best fighter in our pack, but his character is lacking. "There is one more thing. "

"What?" he asks cold.

"Their Alpha. .Black. He is actually a she. A woman. "

When he looked at me I clearly saw his shook. We never saw a woman as a leader. We totally respect our females, but a She-Wolf Alpha? That's a big shook.

"And she wants you to apologise for you trespassed. "