istg just stop talking!

Characters:
-Edd
-Matt
-Tord
-Tom
-Paul
-Patryck

-Spring
-Shimmer
-(Y/N) 💀 ✖ Endangered! ✖
-Dimmy
-Wendy
-Taylor

(Third Person P.O.V.)
You hurriedly went to the table and sat yourself down, the girls looked at you unsure whether you were okay or not.

You shook your head in rejection meaning that you were okay. You tapped you dress strap and felt your gun.

You smirked inside and talked with the girls.

Several seconds later you heard a bomb alarm go on,
You hid the girls in a closet room along with the gang except Tord,Pau,Pat,Spring & Shimmer.

Then the bomb alarm went off,
The vip room door exploded and broke into tons of pieces.

You rolled over to the other side,hiding yourself under one of the lounges. Just then you saw a man in a black suit, blonde messy hair and deep black eyes that could hipnotize almost anyone. It was Black Leader..

"What the fuck do you want Black Leader?" Tord spoke in a low grim tone,Pau and Pat steadied their guns.

"My toy of course~" Black Leader sung as You aimed at black leader's forehead. Clenching onto the trigger you growled lowly.

"Oh~she's here isn't she~?" Black leader sung once again,"No,why?!" Tord scowled. "stop lying Tord." Black Leader stated.

"Just bring her in and i'll charge you £500,000,000"