Spice & Wine *smut*

*I do not own any of the characters or rights to the original material*

⚠ Light smut warning in later part of the chapter.

Wei Wuxian is feeling like the happiest man alive.
Leaving the hospital behind him brings his mind to peace more and more with each step.
The atmosphere in his room had been horrible after his and Wang Yibo's fight.
Already in low spirits it was hard for him to play everything off when the doctors looked at him like some kind of miracle when seeing his wound was completely gone not even a scar left behind.
Questions had flooded at him and it was questions he couldn't answer putting him in a weird position, thankfully Wang Yibo was able to step in and defuse the ruckus.
After a full examination there was no need for him to stay at the hospital which he was already aware off himself but Wang Yibo wouldn't budge so easily.
Because of him Wei Wuxian had to accept the full examination or he wasn't allowed to leave yet on Wang Yibo's terms of conditions.

Wei Wuxian now stands on the green grass enjoying the slight breeze and sunrays absorbed by his fair skin.
The park outside of the hospital had immediately drawn his attention after being stuffed inside white blank walls.
Living in the modern city he misses the forest and its serenity of course the night hunts as well but it was also nice not having to put his life in danger daily.

Wei Wuxian sits down and enters meditation position to the normal eye it will look like someone performing a simple meditation but Wei Wuxian is currently checking his spiritual power, it's a bit lower because of the healing during his coma but nothing worrysome.

Dark grey eyes slowly open and the bright silhouette eluminated by the sun makes him have to blink a few times.
His mind had been fooled and for a second he saw Lan Zhan leaning over him.

"Xiao Zhan are you okay?"

Wei Wuxian knows that Wang Yibo probably rather wants to be alone after their fight but he is happy he is still with him, even though it must be out of his comfort zone.

"My, my if you're this worried about me how about becoming my personal nurse?"

He grins up with mischief, Wang Yibo doesn't show any reaction but he silently mumbles.

"I already am."

Before Wei Wuxian has a chance to respond Wang Yibo holds out his hand signaling for him to take it so he can pull him up, smiling at his cute behavior Wei Wuxian grabs on to the hand and is swiftly back on his feet.
He grins at Wang Yibo feeling happy and grateful even though the circumstances.

They stare together at the pond both enjoying the serenity of their surrounding, a breeze suddenly pass by and ruffles Wei Wuxian's loose hair, he chuckles while facing Wang Yibo having black waves resemble a bird's nest.
Before he's able to process his own doing, Wang Yibo reaches out his hand and tucks some silky strands behind a pale ear poking through the black.
Wei Wuxian feels his cheeks turn slightly warm, he just can't control his reactions when Wang Yibo does tiny things that Lan Zhan would do.

"The wind is my biggest enemy."

Wei Wuxian chuckles while looking out over the pond again, he closes his eyes and tilts his head back enjoying the warmth from the sun.

"Xiao Zhan..."

Wei Wuxian has his focus back on Wang Yibo, his 'name' was spoken slightly hesitant so he knows that Wang Yibo is either troubled or embarrassed.
Something outstretched towards him steals his gaze and at the perfect moment a breeze surrounds them once more making the light blue ribbon dance with the wind.
Wei Wuxian is speechless and before he knows it tears roll down his cheeks.