OC TAKEOVER- Day 5

Back by a MOST popular demand~ hello everyone, Beetle has returned~

I SO look forward to once again chatting with you dears~ I seem to always learn something new with you all~

May you have the HAPPIEST of Halloween's, cuties~

Ah, and Cavy wanted to leave a little important message that I'll allow through~

*****PSA Y'ALL: THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS BUT JUST IN CASE IT'S NOT TO SOME OF YOU -
Suites, mascots, influencers, and other popular people aren't just images. There is a PERSON behind the perspective you're given to see, and they don't deserve violent acts or words against them just as much as any of us.
I say this because 1) there's a lot of stupid drama happening in my life and in the life of someone I greatly look up to (plus the situation with Monsta X's Wonho) and 2) I have to tell my school about two incidents that happened to me today. I won't tell you specifically because I'd rather not damper things any further, but what you need to know is that I wore my Toucan Sam costume and people suddenly thought it would be both okay and funny to not treat me like a person.

I'm okay and going to visit my school tomorrow to... report it if I can..? It's an unusual situation but I know the school has to be told about it even if they can't/won't do anything.
With that out of the way, I wish you all the best November and am happy to tell you that as of yesterday our King Tucker is a four year old!! Enjoy the last day of the OC takeover event for me, and I'll be back to my regular uneven updating schedule soon ^^ (also Beetle's habits have been rubbing off on me-)*****

With the SERIOUS talk out of the way, let's enjoy my return to my throne alright~? (Cavy fell asleep right before this could be published, tsk~)
~Beetle~
~(11/1/19)~