three.

Shameece Latimore

Shameece Latimore.

Shanice's It's For You played on the radio as Shameece stood in front of the closet mirror, checking her outfit. Since it was chilly outside she wore a blue turtleneck, denim jeans, and black boots. She had to get up early to be ready. She almost overslept.

While brushing up her hair into a ponytail, there was a knock on her door. She fixed up her hair real quick before exiting her room and answer the door. She already knew it was her mom.

"Hey mommy, I am almost ready. I just have to fix up my hair and put on my makeup."
Shameece told her mother once she opened the door.

"Makeup? Shameece, we're just going to the furniture store."
Shannon reminds her daughter, chuckling afterwards.

Shameece turn around and arched her brow.
"What, you saying I can't look good at the furniture store?"

Shannon bowed her head, smirking.
"Whatever happened to Marlon?"

Shameece playfully rolled her eyes and walks back to her room.
She sat at vanity, taking down her hair as she puts it in the hairstyle she wanted. Then she did her makeup which she didn't put that much on.

Speaking of Marlon, she will be visiting him after the furniture store.

Shameece turned off her radio and spray on perfume before retrieving her purse as she heads out the door.

Marlon Williams

Marlon Williams.

At work, Marlon rested his foot on the counter as he was cutting his toenails. It was another thing he does besides reading a magazine or eating the bag of butterscotch. There weren't any customers so far and Shawn wasn't around, so he thought why not take a break.