Chapter 4:

Y/N's POV:

I get a text from Bucky

Buckaroo- Hey dude where our you

Y/N/N- I'm at our tree house.

A few minutes later Bucky comes in to our tree house, picks me up and runs back to the tower. He puts me in front of my father. "Баки, как ты мог. Я доверял тебе во всем, и ты водишь меня к человеку, с которым я действительно не хочу разговаривать.(Russian for Bucky how could you. I trust you with everything and you take me to the person I really don't want to talk to) "Я извиняюсь Y/N, я должен был, чтобы он не перестал говорить о вас" (Russian for I'm sorry Y/N I had to he wouldn't sop going on about you). I sigh and start to walk off. I walk into Bruce and Tony's lab where they were having a massive argument. "Dude its obviously 27.6!" "No its 96.952!" I take one look at the board walk over to it and fix their mistakes. "Oi what do you think you're doing?!" Tony demanded. "Fixing your mistake. It's quite obvious!" I fix it and put the answer "When did you learn all of this?" Bruce asked "Uh Last night" I smiled and walked out of the door.

------Mean While------

Strange's POV:

Me and Wong are currently in the New York sanctum. We are on break at the moment and we are enjoying it. I walk out of the door to go get some coffee. I get to starbucks and see a blue light flash to the door and it stops to show the most beautiful girl with Y/H/L Y/H/C hair. She flips her hair and she looks absolutely gorgeous. 

Y/N's POV:

I see this person in a red cape looking at me with awe in his eyes. And let me tell you he is kinda cute.