20

Arnav's POV :

It was really difficult to belive what I herd . Did she just said that she stayed silent for my DESIRES !!??

She is feeling like a rape victim because of me !!
How could I didn't realize her feelings , her consent ?

How low she thinks of me !

Here I did all that out of love , when she is now where near the concept of LOVE actually .

Today I got to know the real meaning of guilt .
I can't have single eye contact with her , was constantly looking down .

Though , I herd her calling my name a few times , but my mind was busy understanding her state  .

Anger raising my body , heart was clenched due to hurt , vision was becoming blurry , I left out in a swift motion , her calling my name loudly .

........................

I came to a nearby park , thinking about our marriage from starting , she wants to invest in this marriage while I was behaving like an idiot , then she ran away thinking me still loving my ex , my confession of love , our anniversary ,our happy love  life , NO ....MY happy love life .

She doesn't love me .
This single thought broke me , as if someone took away my breaths . 😩

How foolish I am , how can I didn't get her state ?
I forced myself on her !!!!!

I'm an idiot thinking her to be shy that night .

She didn't opened up to me , means she doesn't trust me , she never trusted me , she nor believed in my love confession . GOD !!!!!!😧
Her thoughts for me are of a cheap man , who wants to get satisfied irrespective of his wife's wish .

How can I face her now ?
What should I do ?

' She is not in love with you '
' Let her go '

No I can't , I love her , enough for both of us .
But I'll definitely not force my rights on her .

...................

It's getting darker and darker , a kid came near me and said
" uncle ,  aunty is calling you "

He is our neighbour's son , thus I know he must be talking about Priya .

I went back home , taking the kid along , as I can't sat in the park , the whole night  .

I opened the door , found her sitting on sofa .
She looked in my direction , stood up , came up to me
" Arnav ..."

I stopped her showing my palm .
As I can't handle anything else for today , I head is already about to burst so went to sleep directly .

About a month or two went like that neither of us talking , infact we can't stand in each other's presence , it's so awkward , from a  cute , sweet , wife  she became a stranger to me , so fast .

Office Party :

We went together , as it's necessary in accordance with the company rules to bring family members , it's kind of  Family Day .

Also because people started asking , is everything fine between us , as we are not seen together at gatherings .

She nearly ran in the direction of nearby washroom ,
I was about to follow her but it's ladies washroom so remained at my place ,
" Are you okay " ?
I asked as she came back , to which she nodded in agreement .

Something is fishy , her face says that ,
' may be ladies problem '

After having dinner and meeting some important close friends , we departed .

I was driving ,
" STOP" she nearly shouted , in restless state .

I stopped the car immediately , she ran out to near by bushes  and vomited ,
"Priya "
" Are you okay " ?
I gave her a water bottle , which she took after throwing one more time .

" What happened to you " ?

" You are not having fever "
I almost said to myself , checking her temperature , touching her forehead .

" Wait , had you liked even when we were having dinner and you ran to washroom ?

" Yeah"
"But , I'm better now "
" I think may be it's because of the food "
Next she went and sat inside car .

We went to a hospital as I need her to be checked by doctor , though she was refusing saying it's because of food .

How can it be because of food ?

She is a foody , lover of all junk food , I know .
But It never happened earlier .

The doctor examined her for a while , then a nurse came and " Sir , doctor Mittal is calling you inside "

" Congratulations Mr. to be father "
" Your wife is pregnant "
The doctor announced as I entered his room .

' What ' ?
' Maine glt to ni suna '