Chapter 1

Nicole POV

I fell someone kissing me as I sleep in my bed it cant be my son Greyson because I put him to bed 2 hours ago so it must be Leo he's been working late a lot lately . I open my eyes slowly to be met with beautiful choclate brown eyes . Its my handsome husband Leonardo.

"Hey babe how are you " I asked still a little bit sleepy he didnt answer me he just kissed me on the lips and I was more than suprised as I gasped and he slipt his warm wet tongue in my mouth I let out a soft moan .

He then takes my short of and leaves me in my painties and  whit pj top . "Leo what if Grey walk's in ?" I ask him but it came out more as moan because he took my panties of and was finger fucking my pussy .
"His asleep I went and checked up on him before I came to the room." He said in his deep sexy voice . With that I took of his shirt and traced the musaclar form of his eight pack . He let out a low growl and I let out a moan as he pushed his fingers in deeper .

He then took out his fingers and took of his pants and boxers and his coack was hard as he thrusted in and out of me and in a couple of minutes I reached my orgasm and so did he.

A/N

Hey guys so this is the first chapter what do yall think its a bit steamy I know .

Love you guys so much ✌❤- Bye

Layke  Cunnigham
Out
P.S comment , vote and follow