First day of teaching

Sam's POV:

I woke up to the sound of our alarm clock. I'm always the first to get up unless you don't count Castiel who is always up. I just had finished having a shower when Dean was starting to get up. Wow I think this has to be the quickest time he has ever gotten up, I then saw that Cas was sitting on the sofa with his glasses on. Luckily he was no longer in his onesie instead he was in his normal outfit, the one that made him look like a tax accountant. "Oh my chuck it's, Dean your actually awake," Deans face was filled with disgust and he started getting changed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________I have no idea were this will go also I'm to scared to write about it so I'm just going to attempt 3rd person and hope I know what I am doing.
3rd person:

Harry was getting up and he was actually looking forward to this because all his other DADA teachers had been rubbish (Apart from Lupin). He was walking down when he heard Malfoy trash talking the new teachers,I didnt really care. When all the students had sat down the class had to wait a few minutes until the teachers arrived. When Harry saw what they looked like he realised that they weren't wearing robes instead two were wearing flannel and the other was wearing a tan trench coat. "Hi students I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean Winchester." Said the tall one. "Don't you dare call us Proffesers or Winchesters I'm not that much if a formal person, oh and this is our friend Castiel. We just call him Cas but only his family call him Cassie, got it!" Harry thought that Dean was way to strict. "Dean don't be so rude they are only ki.....ds," Castiel seemed to trail off and he then bluntly stated, "Father wants me," Harry turned to watch Cas walk out of the class and his face was just of disgust.