Adrien's Assistant

Adrien's assistant:

When Adrien finds himself in a "hard" situation, he turns to his bubbly assistant for help.

_________________________________________

Adrien sighed, running a hand through his hair as he began to climb the mass amount of stairs that led to his father's extravagant establishment.
Inside were many offices, one including his father's and all of this executives.

Adrien sighed, as the early morning sun casted an eerie shadow against the building. He inwardly chuckled at the sight. It was almost as if the current sight of it reflected his most inner thoughts. Gladly, he didn't have to travel too far up.
Ever since he started college the past fall, all he's ever been doing for his father is modeling his newest designs for the newer catalogues and magazines expected to be published before the week was out.
He wasn't too thrilled, but he couldn't complain. Ever since leaving home, Adrien was nearly cut off from most of his finances. In other words saying, he depended on this job for extra cash. It fit his schedule, and it paid finely. He'd only have to show up three times a week, pose for a couple of pictures, and be on his way. Every Friday was a payday for three days worth of work. It wasn't too bad. It was only until school was over. 
Adrien constantly shifted majors, at that moment he couldn't seem to pick just what he wanted to do with his life. He was simply studying anything, and everything he could get his hands on in case he was able to come to something in the future.
Adrien was lucky enough to attain a dorm room with his best friend Nino. Surely it had its ups and downs, but Adrien was grateful that he didn't have to be alone during his studies.

Nino would occasionally tease Adrien about his "getting up" problems.

It wasn't his fault, at least he had hoped it wasn't. Nino would bring someone to their dorm almost every other week, whereas Adrien had no luck whatsoever.

He'd attempted to giving into the peer pressure of simply "hooking up" but Adrien was shy. Every time he had the chance to do anything more than just a make out, his nervousness proved him to be difficult.
The anxiety made him unable to perform, he couldn't even get a twitch out of it. If that wasn't bad enough, he'd usually suffer the embarrassment of having to tell his partners that he couldn't get it up.
Nino obviously had no problem in that department.

Adrien pushed passed the revolving door, his crew immediately rushing towards him to fix any stray hairs or blemish. Adrien looked up as Nathalie stood next to his father's new intern.
Marinette looked up at Adrien with a shy blush, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear as she scanned her eyes across the clipboard that was handed to her.

Adrien smiled at her, even if she couldn't see it. She had been working at his fathers estate for about three months. With his constant studies in school, Adrien barely saw any familiar faces besides Nino. Even that got old sometimes.

Marinette carefully approached him her hands clenching onto the clipboard thoughtfully.

"Hello, Mr. Agreste." Marinette spoke softly, clearing her throat. "I'm supposed to take you to the dressing room now."

Adrien stuffed his hands into his pockets, chuckling at her professional mannerisms towards him. It wasn't like her, but he was sure this was something his father put her up to. He thoughtfully followed her, as she walked awkwardly away from the cluttered lobby. In the back he could hear soft music, and the constant flickering of a camera.