Mukti: Woww bhai really... ...

Manik: Muku relax baby these two are the jokers just Ignore hmmmm....

Everyone chuckled while Cabir and Abhi made a whatever face.. While a confused Nandini who was sitting beside him spoke in his ears..

Nandini: Manik sir...

Manik looked at her and saw her close to him but composing himself spoke ...

Manik: Hmm??

Nandini: What were Abhi bhai and Cabir Bhai saying?? And why they said so??

Manik:(amused) Tum sch me itni innocent ho...? * (You really are so innocent)*

Nandini looked at him confusingly not understanding what he said while Manik spoke...

Manik:(shaking his head) Kuch nahi let it be.

Nandini shrugged her shoulders and sat straight talking with Navya..

Soon with the rest of shopping all moved towards their house where unknown to all of them a surprise or rather say a shock was awaiting..

Any guesses 🤔🤔

C'mon you can do this 😊

Ok will tell you myself only huh 😄

Soon all of them reached Malhotra Mansion with Nandini who was nervous now and was biting her nails but was trying not to show it on her face. She was walking behind all of them where all of them were chit chatting and walking with Manik and Mukti with Manik's hands on her shoulder and Mukti was giggling and talking to her bhai and rest all of them were admiring this bro - sis bond..

All of them entered in the Mansion and were walking when heard a voice which halt their steps....

Voice: Manik,,, Mukti.....

Manik and Mukti's snapped their head in that direction..

Mukti:(whispered) Dad...Mom....

And Yesssss They are none other than Loving parents of Manik and Mukti that is Yash and Nyonika Malhotra. Anyone who guessed it right??? He/She wins A hug emoji from me 🤗🤗 Lol 😁

Yash:(opening arms) Muku won't you hug your dad???

Mukti's eyes welled up with tears after seeing his father after a long tym. And without saying anything she ran and crashed in his arms and started crying. While Yash's eyes too welled up with tears seeing his children and he stroked Mukti's back kissing her head.. Everyone were looking at them but Manik was looking them with a blank face. Soon Nyo spoke breaking the father - daughter trance ..

Nyo: You won't meet your Mom Bacha??

Mukti peeking from her father's chest looked at her who was also standing their with her arms open and then she crashed in her mother's chest and again started crying. Nyonika smiled with tears in her eyes and caressed her hairs before Kissing her head. Having enough of happenings Manik moved towards stairs to go in his room when stopped by his Father..