.~*•=+ Basically I'm Scared You Guys •*.~

Hi. So, um... yeah. Uh, hi. Basically I'm scared you guys. I'm not attempting to imply that "guys" refers only to people of the male gender in this not-chapter. I'm just... I don't know. I might regret making this book, but I'm hoping I won't. Well, this... this is my first Wattpad story, so please don't hate me for it. It's 03:00 in the morning right now. Right. I don't want to get entirely off topic. Um... as I write this not-chapter, I'm currently fourteen, so please don't start reading this, expecting to find mature content, because you will not find it. For some reason, I can hear my Science teacher reading some of this not-chapter. Strange. Too off topic. Sorry. Um, so, this is a story about Jody Brooksendale, as you know. I'm fairly sure I made her up, but I live under a rock, so maybe this Jody is, well, somewhat real. I don't know. Credit goes to Jesa from my Junior High school for coming up with Gina's first six words, whether she knows about it or not. Jesa is the really cool girl who likes one of my best friends back, so yay. I'm actually happy for them, I'm just too tired to make the "yay" have an exclamation mark at the end. Okay, about updates; they will most likely be at least somewhat sporadic. That is the first time I've ever told anybody when I'd be updating, or anything about my own Wattpad update schedule at all. Wow. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm going to share my first (maybe original) fiction with the people here. I'm barely reacting to the fact (likely due to sleepiness), but it's so crazy. I'm doing this. I also only have one chapter written on paper as of now, which is very early into October Thirty-first of 2019. Happy Halloween to everybody who celebrates it. I guess this might be one of the treats you get today, alongside actual trick-or-treating treats. Let's hope this story doesn't have a huge, dangerous reason for you not to read it. I'm not forcing anyone to read this.  People can read this book if they want to. Uh... I don't know what to say now, so I hope you like this story. I'll just be over here, wherever here may be, thinking my writing is cringe-worthy, as you all decide what this book is to you. I'm sorry if I seemed offensive or rude at all, in any of this paragraph. It wasn't intended to seem that way. I'll um... I'll get to bed and attempt to type the first chapter here on Wattpad soon. Thank you for actually bothering to read this paragraph. It, along with you, is/are appreciated.