Chapter 2: Second Day

Camp leader 12 woke up and rings the big bell, "TIME TO GET UP! ITS 6:30AM!" She screamed as there was a loud -BING BONG BING BONG BING BONG- all three camp leaders stood outside waiting for all the students. "Uugghh" Hannah groaned not wanting to get up. "We are going swimming today guys!" Kassidy yelled in excitement. "suzie can't swim though" Hannah said tiredly. "Oh uh, sorry Suzie I forgot........ Suzie?!?!?" Kassidy screamed. "Wait what?!?" Hannah said in confusion, "Suzie!!" Kassidy and Hannah Yell. "Should we tell the leaders?" Kassidy says, "no, probably not, Surely she will come back." Hannah said nervously. "fine." Kassidy says while sighing

Everyone arrives outside "TIME TO GO SWIMMING!!!" The leaders say in sink with each other. We arrive at the pool Hannah jumps in..... SHE QUIKLY SWIMS OUT AS SHE SCREAMS "SUZIE IS IN THE WATER!!!!!!!!!" Everyone starts screaming! And camp leader 10 called 911 while camp leader 11 is rescuing her and doing CPR. While camp leader 12 is scrambling to find a AED. An ambulance arrives, and take her to the hospital, camp leader 11 goes with Suzie to the hospital.

Nobody went swimming that day.

So they decided to go off and do there own things for the rest of that day, Kassidy and Hannah are in the cabin crying not knowing if Suzie will be ok. Emily is sitting on a log around the bon fire, and Brandon is making little sand castles with Andrew and Tyler. But then Emily's bullies go and sit down next to her, "oh look it's the little depressed idiot" says Keisha, "haha, you're such a little baby. Crying all day and night. Waa waa waa" says Megan. They both evilly giggle and walk away, As Emily starts to cry.
They all go to there cabins and sleep.
Emily lays on her bunk. And since each cabin holds up to four people, Emily shares a cabin with Megan and keisha. She can barely sleep because of them, she is half asleep "BEEP" Megan says to annoy Emily. "B-be quiet g-guys" Emily stutters. She plugs her ears and goes to sleep.